Chapter 1

"He is so handsome!!"

*Monday, 5:45am*

"IM LATE!!" Luna screamed as rushes to get out of bed. As she prepares herself, her friends texted her.

"Where are you? The first subject is about to start!" Rianna texted.

"Oh fuck" she rushed to get her bike and drove to school. She quickly ran towards her classroom, thankfully her teacher was still not there.

She sat in her sit, exhausted. "Pst" Rianna called her, "What?" Luna replied.
"Why are you late?" she asked. "I didn't set an alarm so i didn't woke up on time"

"I heard there was a new student coming" Rianna said. "Really?" Luna replied. Ria nods. Their professor arrived with the new student. "Everyone, meet Robbie Williams. He will be joining this class from now on. Robbie, why don't you introduce yourself to the class" The teached asked. "Hey, im Robbie." he smiled awkwardly.

Luna was stunned by the boy's beauty, his eyes, his nose and his thick eyebrows that really caught her attention. "Robbie, sit next to Luna" The professor pointed at the vacant sit next to you.

"Hi, im Robbie, you can call me Rob" he spoke to Luna. "Luna, nice to meet you* she smiled sweetly.

The bell rang and Luna went with Ria to get lunch."Ria" Luna called her bestfriend. "Come here!" Ria comes towards Luna. They go to their table after getting their lunches. "The new boy in our class is pretty nice right?"
Luna said. "Meh" Ria replied, "What do you mean by "Meh" he is pretty nice and also handsome btw" Luna said. "You like him, don't you?" Ria gave a puzzled look at Luna.

"I don't know, i've never liked someone before" Luna said "But i do admit he is really attractive". "Who's attractive" Luna flinched as she hears Robbie's voice. "Oh, no one" Luna nudges Ria "Yeah, no one" Ria said.

"Well can i sit with you guys?" Robbie asked "Sure" They both said. Robbie sat next to Luna while Ria gives her teasing looks. "So what made you transfer schools?" Luna asked Robbie. "Well i decided to go here cuz both of my parents graduated here" Robbie replied. The conversation continues, the bell rang and they all went to there classes.

*End of school*

Luna goes home. Rianna texted her that she will come over to Luna's dorm room. Rianna arrives, "Hey girl" Ria said. "Hello" Luna said "Let's go to the mall girl" Ria said to Luna. Luna agreed and they went to the mall.

A few minutes they arrived at the mall. They went to the arcade, they went shopping. They had fun as usual, they were about to go home but they saw Robbie. "LUNA!!! look!" Ria shouted, Luna looked at the direction Ria was pointing at. "Oh shoot, how do i look?" Luna asked Ria, "Your hair!!" Ria quickly combs her bestfriends hair. Robbie notices them and waves, they wave back.

"Hey" Robbie greeted them, "Hello" they both said. "So, what are doing here?" he asked the girls. "We were just shopping" Luna said, "actually we need to get going, see you at school" Luna dragged Ria away.

"Well that was awkward..." Ria said. "Super awkward!!" Luna replied. They both went home and Rianna decided to stay at Luna's dorm for the night.