Prologue and deds

in the small town of Cedarbrook, Louisiana,

there lived a determined and selfless figure skater named Gracie Barnes. She spent countless hours honing her skills at her beloved rink, Frosty Glades. It was her sanctuary, where she could escape into the graceful world of figure skating.

But one fateful day, everything changed. A mysterious and rebellious boy named Freddie Shutter arrived in town and started practicing hockey at Frosty Glades. With his irresistible smirk and bad-boy attitude, he quickly became the center of attention.

Gracie, however, couldn't stand him. She saw him as a distraction, an obstacle in her path to success. But fate had a different plan in store for them. When Gracie decided to compete in a skating competition in Montreal, she realized she needed a partner, and that partner happened to be none other than Freddie himself.

Reluctantly, Gracie made a bet with Freddie. If he helped her win the competition and secure the much-needed prize money for her mother's brain cancer treatment, she promised not to fall in love with him. Little did she know that this bet would be turning her life into a rollercoaster ride.

And so, their unlikely journey began, filled with passion, determination, and unexpected twists. Will Gracie and Freddie be able to conquer the competition and keep their hearts uninvolved? Only time will tell.

Deds-
daisqt Riddlesgfwp avaawritesz alycialcver berkshireslovr julybutterfly02 jiarasgirl chqrleslvr elenaswanwp hellfiresoulss MAESWP_ mortalas everm0res moonstarlvrr maggieewritez ItchyAgalea