~part III:the drama that started~

"Hiii!let me help you I'm eve!"

She gave me a warm smile. Her smile comforted me, making me smile. After she helped me with my luggage, she told me something weird.

"Be careful of everyone in this house,"

Being careful is my name(not really, I broke my hands twice trying to be careful). She left the room after telling me this. I went to bed shortly after.
Eve. She was my first friend in this house. She helped me if I had a problem with something.

I was in the garden today. Trying to finish some work when someone approached me.

"Hey~"
"What do you want, Oliver? I'm trying to work,"
"What work -"
"Do you want to know -"
"No -"
"Exactly - "

Ahh, yes,Oliver. It was the most annoying person I had befriended. He works as one of the cleaning staff. He's okay but still very annoying.

He left me alone after I got called. Eve ran to get me. She looked as if she ran across the country. She was quiet... sweaty and exhausted from running.

"Go get some cold water. Now!"

I said to one of the staff in the garden.

"Okay..."

I told her to sit down, drink some water, and then tell me. She followed my orders.

"Now tell me why you ran from the other side of the mansion to see me,"
"Well...you see, I was cleaning the windows when I saw Mrs. Mary outside. I went to the balcony and overheard the conversation.she said she'll negotiate about the inheritance somehow ,but if it fails, she'll send in the hitmans-!"

What the-
Hitmans, seriously... . Aunt Mary seriously needs help.