Character Aesthetics

RUMAISA ALTAF Rumaisa is deeply self-obsessed, placing a high value on her appearance, status, and achievements

RUMAISA ALTAF
Rumaisa is deeply self-obsessed, placing a high value on her appearance, status, and achievements. She is ambitious and driven, always striving for success and recognition in her professional and personal life. However, her preoccupation with herself often leads her to overlook the needs and feelings of others.Rumaisa is passionate about her career in psychiatry, finding fulfillment in helping others navigate their mental health challenges. However, her interest in her own image and status often takes precedence over her genuine desire to make a difference she is the prettiest girl.
(She was falling in love with him❣)

AZLAAN KHANAzlaan is a complex and enigmatic figure, known for his ruthless demeanor and unwavering determination

AZLAAN KHAN
Azlaan is a complex and enigmatic figure, known for his ruthless demeanor and unwavering determination. His past trauma has hardened him, leading him to adopt a cold and calculating exterior. He believes in power and control above all else, viewing emotions such as love as weaknesses to be exploited. Despite his ruthless nature, Azlaan has a deep-seated loyalty to his family, and their well-being is his top priority. Azlaan possesses a strikingly handsome appearance, with chiseled features and a commanding presence that demands attention. His charisma and confidence make him a formidable figure in both the boardroom and the underworld King.
(The truth is, loving her took me by surprise❤)

TROPES:

hate to love
forced to be his
psychiatrist x mafia

(Have fun everyone🤍)