#1 How To Get Into Gallant

Me and Olivia were always close, i took her under my wing and became something of an older sister to her. I learned sign language only for her.

Main reason being the spirits. She sees them, i can hear them. We never figired out why only us.

Im 16, the nurses dont like me and honestly im awaiting the day they kick me out. I wouldnt mind but i cant let Olivia be here alone.

Well thats not a problem anymore. She got a lettet, her uncle is trying to find her and this evening a car will come get her. Im truly haply for her but i dont wanna be here all alone...

Also not a problem anymore as i somehow woke up in the trunk of the car that came for her. How? I have no idea. But im here and also somehow my bag too, i never packed it. I cant fall back asleep no matter how hard i try.

I peak outside on every stop, trying to make out if its the destinantion or just a stop.

After a long time, fortunately the trunk was big enough for me to fit comfortably, we got to the house, her house i realize, im not supposed to be here, what should i do? I mean i could just run somewhere and try to live a peacful life. Thats not a bad idea honestly.

I wait a little bit and then sneak out of the trunk. But to my demise, or maybe a blessing for me, Olivia spotted me. I havent seen a face this surpirsed since i sneaked a snake into Merilance as a pet. "Listen, i dont know how i got here. But it happened so i might as well take the opportunity..." i became nervous as i said the sentence. Her eyes begged me to stay, as did she. She signed to me: "No, please dont! Stay here." I cant say no to that can i? But how will i do this, i wasnt invited... And so thats what i asked her. Olivia looked at me like she just realized it too and unsurely shruged her shoulders.

I gave up and we walked up the staircase leading into the house.