Chaoter teenty eight .it happen

TOB ISH

Hamish say "we r going to have sex tonight"
And rhen what happen?
Toby say YIPPEE!!
Ans rhen rhey started doing it.
(A/N: DO NOT imagine this it is. a private moment!,!!!!😡😡😡😡 please.)
After: what happen then? Theyre are lying in bed together, snuggling, cuddling, hugging, kissing only a little bit. It is dry. Not wet.
hamish: I liked that . not very though (shy) he looks away and blush.
Toby says "I rather enjoyed that!" A shiver curawled up his spine. sending i icciles to his private moments. hamish and tobys hair was all messed up! because they did it. HOW EMBARRASING,!!!
toby puts his hand on ha,ish head. "I like ir when you do it like this. "

SUDDENLY, the door creraked open. AND MAN DOOR HAND HOOK CAR DOOR CEREAL KILLER WAS THERe!!!! And he said WHOA DID YOU GUYS HAVE SCKS IN HERE.? but he was very rude to imagine such a their private moment!! and hamish sais so !!
"vry rude mate" said hamish., smoking a weed cigarette and eating a weed brownie. the creewal killer looked sad. hamish smoked another weed cigarette and offered one to the creeral killer. "which porisition do hou like the best"
"Well normally i just put it in my mouth" he said, putting it in his mouth. (THE CIRGATEREE,!!!!!!!!) Hamish frowned.
Toby feels s bit left out. "hey hamish just wondering sbouf our moment our private moment is that still yes?"
Hamish yes.
Toby says "ok yippee" and smokes a weed cigarette. Cereal kildld says "hey do you guys have any way of paying for that"
Toby says "no but i. an ghink of snother way to pay"
AND THEN WHAT HAPPEN.
THEY START DOING IT AGAIN. ALL THREE. WEED CIGARTTEE IN. MOUTHS.
(they only had one left)
(A/n: once again i must rewuest that you do not imagine or picture such a moment it would be very inappropriate to do so and thats rude and it would be upsetting and go pray to tthe buble pelase you need it thank you jesus would be very upset with you. All my private moments that i write are hesus approvaed thatnk you. By the way I'm sorry i took fofever to get this chapter out, i got abducted by aliens (NOT JOKING. THEY BATTLED WITH LOS ANGELES. and PUT THINGS IN MY BUTTHOLE BUT PLEASE DOMT IMAGINE THAT IT WAS A PRIVATE MOMENT THANK YOU. i kind of liked it. It was a pleasanf experience? Or a negative one? Please tell me. thank you.)
THE END.