Prologue

Note : English is my 3rd language and I'm pretty sure I have done some mistakes but I hope you enjoy my story . I felt like this story should have an English version sooo I decided to give it a try. 

His pale face was propped into his immense hand. He was tired. His eyes were surrounded by dark circles because he stood up all night to watch her out. The sunrise caressed his face trying to wake him up. Immediately, his heavy eyelids opened slowly. He was petrified in the old hospital chair next to her. He mumbles grumpy without any sense then takes a sprint to get up .

"How do we get into this situation.. ?"

This was the single question that dumbfounded Patch's mind. His blue eyes painted with green polka dots looked at her again.

"Nothing changed. She stills unconscious." He told to himself. He approaches to her with small steps and his long and manly hands runs through her dark curly hair, as dark as the plumage of a crow.

                                                                     ***
United Kingdom, London
Autumn of 1998,

Taylor is 18 years old .
She is American. She is a senior in a renowned college in London. She left from San Francisco all alone to visit her lovely aunt Amber and also to discover the country from inside. But the reason why she truly left was for study. In that late autumn she dressed simple like always – dingy skinny jeans well matched with a white shirt which enclosed her small waist. Curly dark hair long to the half of her back and deep blue eyes stole from the clear sky of summer. Her rosy cheeks and her pale skin were finally harmonized with her bloody lips. In that late autumn she spared her time between her volunteer work for the animal's protection and her job at the old Coffee Shop from the heart of the city.

Patch is 19 years old.
He is English, senior at college. Orphan from the age of 7 after a misunderstanding with usurers, he is the last heir and the last upholder for the Thomson family. In that late autumn he dressed like the rest of the teenagers - a leather black jacket , a pair of black drilled jeans ,and a pair of used-out All-Star and a t-shirt with the Depeche Mode emblem to complete his 'rebel' look . In that late autumn he wasted his time with the drugs traffic, as he did for a long long time.