Beauty and the Beast with a Twist

I'm just starting this story and I'm writing from a boys point of view so I don't know if it'll turn out well or not. Bear with me..

My body clock woke me up early enough to yank on some clothes and grab some breakfast, the food crunching noisily in my mouth. I hated mornings. But not for the reasons people normally hated them. For me mornings was when I was reminded of how broken my family was. My mum practically lived down at her art studio and my dad had been out of the picture since I was 10.

Dumping my bowl in the sink, I gave myself a quick check in the mirror. I had a reputation to uphold and being beautiful is tough. Yep, I knew I was gorgeous but that didn't mean I liked it. I hopped onto my baby,a race-type ( lol I don't know what they're called) bright red motorcycle, and sped to school.

I dont even know why I bother coming early but it's better than sitting in that empty house. I was used to the stares and giggles that followed me as I walked down the hallway. At my locker I was taking my books out when something latched onto my arm. I glanced down. Georgia.

"Hello Ben!"she cooed, pressing herself closer. I repressed the urge to shake her off and plastered a smile on my face. "Hi."

She trailed a finger across my chest and crooned."Wanna ditch? I'm free!"

My mind raced with an excuse and i blurted "Sorry, got to be in class today for...um...yeah." and sprinted away and into the classroom.

The next six hours were spent trying to fake bad grades and pretending boredom. I had to admit I loved school. Was a complete nerd. But that wasn't the right way to go with a reputation like mine so I focused on failing but even then I could only get B-. Avoiding Georgia all day was harder than i thought and I knew she'd be waiting to pounce on me as soon as I got to my motorcycle.

I decided to take the shortcut through the woods and come back for my baby later. Wishing I'd brought a jumper, I shivered but the forest soon took my mind off the cold. It was so beautiful and I knew I sounded like a complete sissy when I said that but it's true. I was standing in the rain, staring at the forest and wouldn't have even noticed if my fingers turned blue.

A nearby russtle of bushes broke me out of the trance and I hurried down the trail suddenly wanting to get out of the rain urgently.

Stepping out of the forest i looked back and noticed a pair of violet eyes watching me from behind a tree. They belonged to a dull brown wolf.

Breathing hard, I turned and raced towards my house, stopping only when I was safely behind a locked door. Running a hand through my drenched blond hair I shook my head to try and get rid of the eerie feeling of those eyes.

Taking my violin out of t's case I closed my eyes and played it until my mind went blank, focusing only on the bow-strokes and the strings. Feeling calm again, I placed it back and headed up to my room, forgetting about the bright red motorcycle stuck at school.