‎‧₊˚✧ 17. Annika ✧˚₊‧

My face is still red, and I am still nervous. My whole body is shaking. As soon as my father leaves the room, both Lukas and I break out into a loud laughter. He pulls me back onto the bed, holding me from behind as I lay on his body. I can feel his hard erection pressing against my back.

"God, you're so fucking hot." He whispers against my neck, and I gasp.
"Please." I whimper, feeling a warm flood of need rushing down my leg.
"So needy." His tone is getting lower, and his hand caresses my waist. My breath hitches.
"Lukas." I start to beg.

He laughs quietly and trails his hand lower down my body, resting them on my stomach. I squirm, and he rolls me off him, pinning me beneath his body. He kisses me again, his tongue searching entry, and I gladly allow it. His tongue caressing mine before he sucks my bottom lip between his teeth, biting down gently.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful. I can't believe you're mine, Annika." He whispers against my lips, his hot breath fanning against my neck.
"But I am." I smirk, causing him to trace his tongue up my neck to my jaw - I gasp.
"My pretty girl." His words have a teasing edge to them, only making him more attractive.

I smile at him, feeling his hands all over my body, his lips on my neck and jaw. God, the things I want him to do to me. I want him to control me, to claim me as his own and to make me feel like I am the only girl in the whole fucking universe - which he basically already does.

"Can we contuine now? I am still soaked." I tease Lukas, who just grins at me.
"If that's what you want, angel." He kisses his way up to my lips, one of his hands wrapping around my neck, cutting my air off for some seconds.
"Yes. Please." I start to moan again, and I can see how he gets hard (again).

He stands up and locks the door, so we won't be interrupted this time. He makes his way back over to the bed, looking down at me as I lay there so vulnerable. Lukas clims onto the bed, pinning me down so that I can't move away at all. There is barely even an inch between us and I swear go God, I'm going to fucking explode if he keeps teasing me like that.

"Are you getting turned on by my words, angel. Or because I am pinning you down?" I can't stand the arrogance in his tone, and yet I am drenched, just because I am looking at him.
"You know I am." I laugh, and he leans in to kiss the side of my neck, making me shiver.
"You're so beautiful. I can't believe that you are my girl." He whispers against my neck, his breath hot and tingling.
"Show me." I say. His eyes find mine, and he looks at me so carefully yet with so much lust, and I find myself starting to melt into him.

He looks me up and down, as if he is worshiping my body with his eyes. I can feel his hands trailing up my body slowly, under my shirt. His hands are cold, and they make me shiver, shiver from pleasure, and from tension.

"Lukas. I trust you. I want you to completely own me, to possess me." I breathe harshly.
"You want me to own you, angel?" He asks, rubbing his finger against my bottom lip.
"Yes. Entirely." I nod eagerly, wrapping both my hands around his neck.

He kisses my neck, slowly moving up to my jaw, kissing me with so much passion and so much lust that I feel like I won't be able to stop myself any longer. He makes me go crazy. I can feel how he gets harder and harder, his dick pressing against my thigh, and once again, I wonder how big he is. I've given him a blowjob already, but I didn't look, I kept my eyes closed because I was nervous.

"Can I undress you?" He whispers, his lips brushing against my neck.
"Yes. You can." I feel my body squirming beneath him and the way he looks at me.
"Good girl." He kisses my forehead.
"Am I?" I ask him, and he looks at me, nodding before he speaks.
"Yes, you are. My good girl." He praises me, and I can feel him becoming even more hard.

My cheeks become red, and Lukas starts to slowly undress me again. I sit up slightly so that he can take off my shirt. As soon as he sees my bra exposed, he smiles a tiny bit. He leans down and gently kisses my collar, moving down to my chest. His hands are holding my waist, and he slowly and gently caresses my waist.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs against my chest, kissing down to my stomach.
"And you're so mine." He smirks and trails his tongue from my stomach to my chest again. I gasp. And he smirks.

He trails his kisses lower again, kissing my stomach, before he goes even lower. His hands reach down to cup my hips. I yelp. Carefully, he lowers my leggings. To help him, I lift my hips, and he pulls them down, taking them off my body. He kisses my legs, kissing my thigh and going up slowly. My breath hitches, and I feel another flush of arousal leaving me.

"You're so wet for me, angel." He whispers quietly, trailing kisses up my thigh.
"Lukas, please." I beg him, and in return, he just laughs, placing another kiss on my hips.
"What do you want?" He asks.
"I want you. Inside of me. Now." I blurt out, not even realizing what I said.

He sits up and looks at me. Lukas has so many emotions on his face, surprise, lust, confusion, and so many others. It's almost like he doesn't believe what I just said. His eyes are wide, but he had a massive grin on his face.

"What exactly do you mean?" He asks me and looks at me closely.
"I want you. I want..." I look away, feeling too shy to even contuine to speak now.
"Use your words, angel." His words are sending shivers down my spine.
"I want it." I mumble.
"You want what?" He teases me.
"I- I want to... I want to have sex with you." I finally admit, my cheeks red.

His eyes widen. He looks unsure of what to say now. He blinks a few times and then kisses me again, ever so gently.

"Are you sure?" There is a small hint of hesitation in his tone.
"Yes." I look up at him.
"And you're not just saying this? You really mean it. Do you want it?" Lukas looks at me.
"Yes. I do. I do really want it." I nod, and he smirks, kissing me. I kiss him back.

------------------------
Hey guys.
I am so fucking sorry that I haven't uploaded for over a week. I've been really stressed later, and I had problems even getting sleep at night.
I hope y'all can forgive me.
Xoxo,
Mia🤍🤍🤍