Chapter {1}

Alex ~

It has been a few days since Alex settled back home from the last leg of the Car tour that was set in Dublin, he's days have mostly been consisting of catching up on sleep and relaxing.

His fridge and pantry was yet to be restocked with food but for the moment he has stuck to going to the pub and conversating with locals, Though today felt as more a productive day for him to get the ball rolling of a un busy life agian. He decided to wake up a little earlier and do some groceries he wasn't the best cook but he could do pancakes and a good Sunday roast which was enough to satisfy his needing of food.

He brought the shopping bag to the bench and did a restock of his fridge and pantry before turning on the television in the background,
It's not like he did all that much he wasn't into any social media so he'd usually read, play a record or fiddle around on his guitar and piano.

Though as he rummaged through his book shelf filled of poetry and his favourite authors nothing really stood out to him, It's either it disinterested him for the moment or his read it to many times to count, He'll have to pay a visit to the bookstore.

Immediately his lips curl up into a smile as a face appears to his thoughts, Madeline.
The tall petite brunette haired girl who always served him and suggested things to his liking. She tended to captivate him as they've spoken numerous times about showing interests in the same authors and musicians.
Maybe that's what he found captivating about her since he often lacked in finding a strong personality in someone these days apart from his friends.
Maybe it's just that she is so raw and passionate though he pushed those thoughts away, he'd take a walk down tomorrow as something to do.