100

Jennie can't figure out why a men's s*xual stamina are too strong?

Is all men like this?

Or is Taehyung's stamina is above from average man?

"Really can not?" Taehyung moved his hand under her nightdress and stroked the base of her thigh.

"Um...no..."

Taehyung forcefully opened her legs and tore off her underwear.

"Ah!" Jennie exclaimed, she tried to close her legs. With a hint of anger in her voice, "Are you going to force me again?"

Taehyung didn't answer, but looked down at her p*ssy with a particular serious appearance.

Jennie was wet again.

She could not figure out what was going on with her physique. Why is her p*ssy is flowing lewd water by just Taehyung looking at it....

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and then lowered his head to aim at her pink and tender p*ssy, and took a breath.

"Ah~"

"Don't moan." Taehyung slapped her hips and warned her, "It's really a little swollen here. If you don't want me to mess with you again, don't be coquettish with me. I'll get you some medicine." then he got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

Jennie was naked in bed, she didn't react until Taehyung came back with the ointment. She stretched out and kicked him, "You molested me like this and you're blaming me? I'm seducing you?"

Taehyung held her ankle and separated her legs. He kissed her little flower hole again, and with a smile, "It's clearly soft and turbulent, and I can see the water."

Jennie struggled and argued with him, "It's your fault, let me go. I don't want you to touch me there...ah~"

Taehyung kissed her again.

Jennie was softened by him again, and only her moan can be heard.

"Um~ha...you let go, I won't give it to you... ah~"

"Yes, it's my fault," Taehyung said softly to her, "I like Jen's little p*ssy so much. Seeing it so delicate and so beautiful and opening up and closing, I can't help but want to eat and suck. Can I suck it? Okay?"

Without waiting for her response, Taehyung used his mouth to suck and eat her pink and tender p*ssy.

"Ah~" Jennie completely gave up her struggle.

The feeling of being licked by Taehyung is so arousing that she can ony sink into it.

In the end, Taehyung licked her p*ssy and she sprayed again. Taehyung cleaned her up and applied medicine to her.

"Go to bed, I really won't bother you this time."

"But..." they were too close and Jennie can feel the stiff big c*ck, "Or...I'll use my hands..."

"No, it will disappear by itself when you fall asleep."

"But won't you feel uncomfortable?"

Taehyung hugged her in his arms and gently laughed, "Kiss me, Jen, and I won't feel uncomfortable."

Jennie did not hesitate at all, she got up from his arms and kissed his lips.

"Good." Taehyung also returned Jennie's kiss and then the two of them hugged each other to sleep.

When Jennie woke up again, she was in a familiar bedroom. On the bed was a young beautiful girl.

Jennie couldn't help but widen her eyes, "This is..."

Taehyung hugged her from behind and kissed her ears, and continued her words, "It's your room."

To be precise, this is her room when she was in high school.

"On the bed, is that me?" Jennie turned around and asked Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and said warmly, "It's you."

As soon as he finished talking, the bedroom door was pushed open and a handsome young man walked in.

"This...this is you?" Jennie is amazed.

Taehyung's voice was low, "Yeah."

Jennie couldn't help muttering, "Very different."

The present Taehyung looks like a gentle spring breeze, which makes people admire him. But the Taehyung from the past was like a porcupine, covered with thorns. Although he is handsome, there is a feeling that once you get close to him, you're going to be stabbed.

Is this really the Taehyung from the past?

Just as Jennie is contemplating his drastic change of attitude, she suddenly saw that the young Taehyung kissed the young Jennie's soft lips and tore off young Jennie's pajamas.

Jennie's face flushed, "What are you doing with this..." Taehyung tightened his arms and smiled at Jennie, "Actually, I really regretted that I wasn't able to f*ck you earlier. Now, I want to in my dream here." As soon as he finished explaining, young Taehyung separated young Jennie's legs and licked the tender flower hole between her legs.