Episode 1: Carn-Evil

Hello everyone I decided to do my first RWBY reaction story! A couple of things, the Fall of Beacon didn't happen and none of the big parts of vol 4-9 aren't happening for this reaction. Summer is also alive cuz no kid deserves to lose a mom. I am starting this with Ruby, Yang, Blake and Weiss. If you guys want more of them just let me know now, now onto the video!

Bold: episode

Ruby Rose is getting everything she needs for her team's movie night. She has been planning this for weeks since they have started their 3rd semester. She sets out the sodas and waters, the popcorn and candy and the most important thing:

Ruby: Cookies!

Ruby pulls out a bag of cookies she got from the Bakery in Vale. She has all this set up in her dorm and moved the bunk-beds around so the team could watch-

Ruby: Wait, what are we going to watch?

A Knock can be heard at the door. The Silver eyed huntress goes over and sees her friend Y/n. They haven't talked as much as she does with the other teams but she and him are still good friends.

Y/n: Hey Ruby, what are you up to?

Ruby: Oh, you know just setting up my team's movie night!

Y/n: Cool what you guys going to watch?

Ruby rubs her hand behind her head.

Ruby: That's the thing, I got everything ready but I still need to find something to watch.

Y/n: Well speaking of movies, I found this weird box in front of my room.

Y/n pulls it out to reveal a dvd case labeled: Movie Night!

Ruby: Huh, could it be one of your teammates?

Y/n shrugs.

Y/n: Well they went out to eat earlier, and you know what you can use it.

Y/n hands Ruby the Dvd case.

Ruby: Aw, thanks.

Y/n chuckles while rubbing the back of his head.

Y/n: Well see you, Ruby.

As Y/n walks off Ruby smiles at him before opening the Case.

Ruby: "The Cuphead Show"? I haven't heard of this.

Ruby shrugs and walks over to dvd player and gets it set up as the rest of her team enter.

Yang: Movie Night!

Weiss: I still think this is a dumb idea.

Blake: It can't be that bad Weiss. What are we watching anyway?

Ruby: Well I got this show from a Y/n.

Yang: Your boyfriend~?

Ruby turns red.

Ruby: No!

Weiss: So this is a series?

Ruby: Yep. From what I saw on the cover of the disk this is based on old timey cartoons.

Blake and Yang nod at this being the two who have watched those types of cartoons before. Weiss's dad never let her watch any kind of cartoons like that.

Yang: Well Let's start it up!

Ruby smiles before getting everyone some snacks and a cooked Tuna for Blake. She then presses start.