Prolouge: Fatherly instincts

Hello thank you all for picking this little preview of mine I appreciate it short notice I got my inspiration from Moonlite_drabbles on ao3 their fic was amazing pls make sure to give them love. On to the fic now.

______________________

It was almost winter around this time, it also meant that Snezhnaya was almost at its coldest and not even the second harbinger himself could escape the freezing cold of the ice land.

The Second walked around his experiment table pacing as he mumbled to himself not even bothered by the screaming man, that his segments were experimenting on. "Why was she the only one that made it, it made no sense it made no sense!"

He paced around some more before his thoughts were interrupted by his female segment Delta, she was an accident when he accidently put the Y chromosome instead of the X chromosome while making her, though for some reason she came out perfect and was even a better helper than most of his dammed clones!

"Prime it will be turning winter soon shall I make sure the temperatures in the incubator room are stabilize?" She said while looking at him with an expressionless face. That was another thing that made her perfect while the others each have their petty and sassy moods she developed none, he had done experiments to see if there was something wrong but everything about her was perfect other than her emotionless face.

"Ah yes Delta go do that for me please i-" Dottore stopped his speech, he had an odd feeling that something was about to happen. "Actually let me do it you can go run around and get some more experiments for me would you." Dottore waved her off as he passed through the door and down the elevator to the last floor.

As he entered the room with life sized incubators with his clones that were almost ready maybe in a few weeks or so he looked out for a specific incubator it was smaller than the others but it was more valuable that half of his clones.

As he finally got to the incubator he could see the kitsune baby floating in the middle of the blue juice that was darker then the ones he gave his segmentsin their own incubators, it was almost 9 month old but it looked too frail and tiny to be 9 months, though it didn't matter he could always start again but with how hard it was to find a kitsune this day and age would be hard, and the others that were growing next to it had died of natural causes.

He checked the little ones vitals one more time to make sure nothing was wrong with it before walking away to check on his segments, after checking on his last 68 segments he sighed and walked to the elevator turning on the heater as he passed by, just as he was about to step into the elevator he heard loud noise coming from the incubators.

*CRACK*

___________________

Pls remember to give Moonlite_drabbles on ao3 love pls let me know how you like this little preview have a good day/night everyone and thank you again me and my editor are not sure when we will post the full story (it really depends on how many people love it) we will be having a break for a few and check up on this little preview later.