The Fall

There is a war is coming to an end, the Arcs have invaded, the Parads are trying to get the royals out to safety. In the royal guard is a noble mage, and the only one left whilst carrying the last of the royals in his arms. "Don't worry Princess I'll get you to safety!"said the mage as he was using what little magic he had left to cast a shield around them that was blocking enemy arrows, spells, swords, potions, and lances. The shield was broken from being struck by a massive lightning spell, the mage used his body to protect the princess. Quickly being surrounded the mage poured a potion on him and the princess to help heal the wounds, but shortly before an enemy arrow swooped in and struck the princess straight in the heart. "Princess!" screamed the mage. "I'm sorry I have failed you! I have failed the kingdom! I couldn't get you out in time!" said the mage. "Don't say that, it was my fault for ordering you on a journey, there was nothing we could do about the sneak attack." "But princ-" "Silence you fool! This is your last and final order from me." The princess hands her locket to the mage and places a charm on it. "Live and love another for your own sake." said the princess as she kissed the hooded mage. The mage slowly lied the princess down on the ground while saying "Yes, my love."

"Well what do we have here? Two more dead royals? Pathetic." said the infamous alchemist of the Arcs. "So fellas who wants to have the final blood of the Parad kingdom? No one, fine I'll take him." said the alchemists as he throws a potion at the mage. The mage shot down the portion with a simple projectile spell. The blast blew his hood back from his head. All of the surrounding Arc's trembled in fear, even the alchemists. "How could it be?! No! Ryth the ender mage is supposed to be dead!" exclaimed the alchemists. Ryth's face was patched up in bandages except for one eye, his spiky brown hair with a white patch in the front. "So there's an entire kingdom who knows my name huh?" said Ryth. "Well let's get this over with shall we." Ryth said while he raised a hand and massive strikes of lightning wipes out half of the surrounding Arc's. The alchemists uses all his potions and his philosopher's stone to create many layers of earth for protection. Ryth breaks through the barrier and corners the alchemists. "Burn in hell." said Ryth. Flames from the gates of hell rose through the ground and scorched the landscape.

After the flames have cleared the only thing left was the crystallized body of the dead princess, the alchemists and mage were no where to be seen.

Many kingdoms away a woman finds a man in a scorched cloak lying unconscious. In the midst of her journey she cares for the man. And thus their journey begins.