I own you (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 1)

Hellooo everyone. Welcome back to my centre and here I come back with a story😌

Top : Rahul
Bottom : Shreyas
.
.
.

"I don't think I want this Shreyas."

Rahul said with a blank face looking at Shreyas who was sat on one of his knees holding a beautiful rose. Shreyas just confessed his feelings but seemed like the other didn't reciprocate even a bit of it.

"Huh?"

Yes, of course Shreyas feared to get rejected, but he couldn't believe it just at once when Rahul said it on his face.

"I don't think Shreyas that.. we would work out."

"How'd you know without trying?"

Shreyas stood up abruptly, stepping a bit closer to Rahul, who stepped back. Shreyas' face was full of complexities, mostly an unreadable expression with furrowed eyebrows and a sad theme on his face which clearly stated that he was worried.

"I don't want to try.. I-I don't feel anything Shreyas."

"Oh."

The flower in Shreyas' hand dropped down as did Shreyas' head as if the flower understood that the one who bought him is sad. Shreyas nodded, plastered a fake smile and looked up to Rahul with glossy eyes,

"It's fine ya Rahul. It's not like I'd force you or something. I-I'll take my leave."

Shreyas turned out and paced away. The scene of wiping his tears from his eyes didn't go unnoticed by Rahul, but what'd he do, if he didn't feel anything.

But when Shreyas came back to his room, he had a sudden urge to burn. Now because he was hurt. He simped over Rahul for the past 2 years, neither Rahul noticed it nor did he reciprocate any of the moments with which they both grew older. Shreyas knew that he had to make Rahul regret his own decision. He called up Virat in an instant with a face smudged with tears streaming down, but a fiery head that only wanted to show Rahul his place.

"Hey Shrey, what's up."

"B-bhaiya."

Shreyas' voice chocked due to the overwhelmed feeling.

"Shrey? Are you okay?"

Shreyas said everything to Virat in detail, breaking down a little every moment.

"Hm? I feel bad for you shrey."

Virat's voice was full of sympathy.

"But I know who can help you in this moment."

"W-who?"

"You can ask boom boom. The way he is always aggressive, I think he might be the perfect person for your plan."

Shreyas said okay and kept down his phone. Virat had gone to a date with Rohit. He didn't wanted to disturb him, but there was no choice either.

So he paced up the corridor after washing his face and went to the room where Bumrah and surya were staying.

He knocked as the door got opened by surya.

"Hey Shreyas, come in."

Shreyas walked in to find Bumrah on the bed watching phone.

"I-I need to talk to you."

Shreyas said to Bumrah

"Yeah?"

Neither Bumrah could understand that the conversation was meant only for him and nor surya could understand that he needed to get out.

Guys please put your hands together and clap for a person as the special appearance. ME!

So I walk in.

"Author?"

Surya asks once I enter their room.

"You need to come with me."

I say to surya but he is confused.

"But shrey-"

"Let him be! You come with me!"

And I hold his hand to drag him out.

"But where?"

"Oh God you're such a monkey! Don't ask stupid questions just let's go!!"

And I drag him out leaving Shreyas and Bumrah alone.

(Please don't ask where we went🙈)

"Bhai I need your help."

Shreyas spoke after we both left from the room.

"Yes, speak up."

Shreyas sat down and again explained every single thing.

"Hmmmmm, I see."

Bumrah kept his hand below his chin and pretended to think.

"Please help me out please. I'll give you a treat at the famous restaurant, please."

Bumrah seemed to like the deal.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Shreyas asked before smiling and grabbing him in a hug. Bumrah smiled and patted his back,

"Everything will be fine."

Shreyas nodded on his shoulder and sat back properly to have a proper discussion about the conspiracy he was about to make...
.
.

Next chapter will be on the jealous part. So hold your breaths please.

I felt that I'd write something which I think everyday in my own delusion with surya, but nevertheless, it'd ruin the scene, so I didn't.

Aur ye update Tuesday ana tha, lekin parivarik karan ke liye delay ho gaya. Shama kijiye ga🤣