Chapter 1

"Alpha?" asked a tall built man with sandy blond hair to the man sitting at the desk looking out at the last fading rays of the sun through the window.

"What? Any news?" breathed in the alpha with a certain tiredness to his words.

"I'm afraid not." He paused contemplating if he should his alpha his thoughts. "Do you think it may be time to stop looking for her..." he trailed off suddenly cowering towards the door in case all hell broke lose.

"What!" growled the man as he stood up and threw the chair across the room.

"I didn't mean to upset you alpha Daniel. It's just been years and some of our men wonder if we may be looking for a future luna who may be dead, or never found."

In a flash, the tall man with sandy hair was pinned up on the wall by his neck. He looked tiny compared to Daniel who was a good six feet five inches, with muscles rippling under his black t-shirt.

He looked at him with pitch black eyes, "How dare you question your orders Ethan! She is alive. I will find her and she will be your future luna. Don't question my orders about my mate again or I may not have the restraint not kill you next time," he seethed, " Do I make myself clear?"

Ethan crumpled to the ground, gasping for air. He whispered "Yes alpha."

"Get up! We have work to get done. We attack at day break. The Lunar pack will regret not letting onto their territory to see if my mate is there."

"Of course, alpha I shall prepare the troops," he hastened out the door.

Daniel remained in the room, ran his fingers through his thick black hair and sighed. He didn't mean to hurt his beta, but his words had angered him so much and his wolf fought to be let out just to finish him off for the stupid words uttered by his beta.

It's true, he's been looking for his mate since he turned sixteen, but worked harder once he turned eighteen and was given the alpha title by his father, Luther. Four more years after that at the age of twenty-two and still no luck.

Daniel ran Silver Moon pack that was know to be ruthless and deadly when anyone stood in Daniel's way. The packs that allowed Daniel to meet every unmatted she wolf were left unharmed, but there were alphas too stupid and denied him. That enraged Daniel, and he killed them all except the few who didn't want to fight, and of course the women, all of which he searched over hoping his mate was in their mix.

Tomorrow was Lunar pack's turn to face against his wrath.