chaper 1

Alastor wasn't the type of person to be easily angered but lucifer ticked him off to the point he wanted to smash his skull in. The short king had replaced all of alastor's decorations with his own and hid ducks everywhere and it was getting on alastor's fucking nerves. Worst of all Charlie found out that non of the staff knew what they're classifications were and was making them get classifications and guess who was the person that made the classifications. That's right the fucking king of hell.

As alastor sat down on the chair that was very uncomfortable with lucifer staring at his file. "Little" Lucifer said closing the file. "What?" Alastor asked "your a little now this may hurt a bit" "what does-" soon alastor fell off the chair in pure pain fainting and slowly taking on a new more child/fawn like appearance with white fawn spots under his eyes and his eyes more childish and doe like keeping some sharpness. Alastor got shorter, shorter then lucifer making lucifer smirk.
After alastor finishes transforming lucifer picks him up and takes him to his room laying him on the bed careful not towake him. Lucifer snaps his fingers and alastor's clothing turns into little clothes also changing alastor's room to be more little friendly. "Now that's better" Lucifer says to his self smirking at alastor.

-------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for alastor to wake up and when he did he felt pain he had never experienced. "Hello little fawn" Lucifer said holding a sippy cup that was red and had alastor's name. Alastor looked around and to his horror he was in a deer onesie. The room around him looked like it was made for a child. "What's wrong al?" Lucifer asked. "You know exactly what's wrong!" Alastor yelled. Lucifer smirked picking up alastor and putting a pacifier in his mouth that Rosie said alastor would look at every time he visited, it was pink but more neutral then a normal pink and lucifer had put alastor's name on it and a little duck on it to show that alastor was lucifer's little. Alastor was reluctant to suck on it but he couldn't stop his self he had to.

Soon alastor started to act more childish and not wanting to upset alastor lucifer didn't tell anyone about alastor being a little.