𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Helloo everyone ❤️
My exams are overr🤩
Now I'll write regularly

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐃𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 2735

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The whole chauhan family leaves for Lucknow in their respected cars they will reach Lucknow in 13 hours it'll be evening till they reach there.
Asher, Arsalan , isha , vivaan and Zoya were in zoya's Aston Martin db12.

In the car, they were enjoying vivaan and isha's banter.
Vivaan was trying to make everyone laugh with his non funny jokes.

"Let's play musicccc." Vivaan shouted making everyone flinch except Zoya

"Why are you shouting like a chimpanzee you can also say it like a human being." Isha yelled at vivaan and then their banter started again. But was stopped when the beats of song passed through their ear.

It was Asher who played the song to stop their fight and guess what? It worked.

The song was Afghan jalebi.
They started singing the song like mad persons and soon everyone joined them then like this they enjoyed their half of the journey.

𝐙𝐨𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It is 3:30 PM in afternoon and we've reached Ajmer as we had to cross jodhpur then ajmer then Jaipur then we will enter uttar Pradesh.

It is very stressing. I already had warned everyone that it will be a very tiring journey but they wanted to enjoy the way from Rajasthan to uttar Pradesh now enjoy...
𝐴𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑘𝑒... My inner conscious mocked me.
Huhh whatever

I came out of my thoughts by hearing some gasps coming from backseat and when I turned back to look, Arsalan and vivaan were gossiping on something in mobile.

Without any warning I snatched the mobile from their hand and opened to see what they were looking, It was food ASMR.

"Don't you all get enough food to eat that you people only watch these Asmr food videos 24 hours 7 days. I literally thought that you guys must be gossiping on any girl but see I guessed wrong." I said in irritation

"Aapko pata hai na Zoya humlog kitne Shareef hai hum laundiyabaazi nahi karte , hamara bhaichara on top hai."
Arsalan grinned saying and I looked at them with my lip twitched in irritation.

("𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩.")

"Bhaicharaaaa on Toppp."
Vivaan shouted on top of his lungs and just then he was rewarded with 3 different types of smacks on his head.

("𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐩𝐩.")

"Ahh why do guys always keep smacking me? What if I became mad due to this neurological disorder." Vivaan complained rubbing the area where he was smacked

"You're already mad." Asher replied sassily in duh tone and there was complete silence in the car and I realised that everyone was controlling their laugh seeing vivaan's face and then this was my time...