103

No man can stand such provocation from his girlfriend. The young Taehyung took off his school uniform and slapped her on the hip.

"Um..." it was fierce and she liked it.

Jennie naturally separated her legs and showed it to the young Taehyung. As expected, the young Taehyung who was fierce a few seconds ago, now blushes.

"You...how did you became like this?" his girlfriend also cooperated with him before but she was ashamed every time he touched her. How could Jennie be like this now?

"I'm wet, won't you come and touch me?" the more Jennie saw the young Taehyung at a loss, the more she want to tease him. She took the initiative to hold his hand and put it on hers.

The unhappy young man could not stand this kind of teasing at all. He has touched her before with his hand but this is the first time he looked so clearly.

And when he touched it before, she didn't seem to have so much lewd water...

It was so beautiful.

The young man looked at the enticing little p*ssy and could not help but swallow, then put his finger on it.

So tender, so soft.

Does this girl feel so good here?

"Don't just touch it outside, touch it inside...touch it inside..."

"F*ck! How did you show up like this today?" the young man cursed but still stuck his finger in.

It's tight...

He thought the outside feel was good enough but the inside was tender, better and fascinating.

"Hiss..." the young Taehyung breathed in and carefully fumbled with his finger , and carefully observed the reaction of his little girlfriend.

But Jennie knew it was not enough.

This is not enough.

Her p*ssy has been trained by Taehyung and has long been used to stimulating and rough s*x. How can such a gentle finger satisfy her?

She wants to eat the c*ck under the young man.

Use her p*ssy to break young Taehyung's c*ck virginity.

Thinking of this, Jennie's body temperature increases. She took the young man's finger out and pushed him, and then slapped his c*ck and tried to sit up.

"Jen! Don't mess around!"

"You are too slow, I can't wait..." Jennie inhaled lightly and pointed her c*nt entrance at the young man's erect c*ck.

"Don't, it's the first time you...have to slowly...ah!" the young Taehyung tried to stop her.

Jennie sat down and her small c*nt completely devoured the young man's c*ck, feeling refreshed and satisfied both physically and mentally.

Seeing the dazed but relaxed look of the young man below her, Jennie couldn't help leaning down and kissing him.

Fool...

What first time...

My first time was given to you a few years later and the p*ssy that you f*cked now has been loved by the big meat stick.

"It's tight..." the young Taehyung had only tasted the little mouth of his girlfriend before, where can he insert his c*ck in a woman's p*ssy.

Now his giant c*ck is being wrapped around by a well-trained p*ssy, his whole body is tingling.

"Is it comfortable inside me?" Jennie deliberately clamped her p*ssy again.

The young Taehyung was both annoyed and aroused. He squeezed her waist and panted roughly, "I should be the one asking you this. Are you happy? Is your c*ck good?

The young Taehyung has no experience but he is instinctive. He raised his waist and let his thick and long c*ck to thrust into Jennie's p*ssy. Jennie felt very aroused and immediately shouted, "Ah~good...I'm being f*ck by Tata~"

"You sl*t!" the young Taehyung's eyes were red and he kept pushing his waist up, while Jennie also went up and down in coordination, every time meeting deeply.

"papapa...papapa"

"Ah ah ...so good~ so good~ Ah~" Jennie moaned.

"I'll f*ck you to death!" young Taehyung growled.

"Ah!"

The young Taehyung thought that since this would be their first time, he would take the initiative to guide and gently open up her girlfriend. Little Jen is shy, so he must not be fierce and gently f*ck her so that she won't feel any pain.

In the end, who would have thought that his little girlfriend would suddenly became so nasty?

He was not satisfied with their position for a while. He turned Jennie over and pressed her body and pulled her two legs and continued to f*ck her. Jennie also twisted her waist to cooperate and her p*ssy s*ck and contracted. The young Taehyung was at his peak and all his s*men was shot in Jennie's p*ssy.