Why Her, Not Me?

Roles:

Roles:

Rose is royalty.

Liya is her personal knight.

Vane is a small village's guard.

----
Lore:

When Rose first met Liya, she thought her as a rude and an insufferable person but with time, they became the bestest of friends.

Rose practically begged her father to let her father to appoint Liya as her personal knight, and so it happens.

Liya had a small crush on Rose, but within time it grew to obsession. Rose had always thought Liya as a close friend never a lover. She never thought she could love a woman as much as a man, though she never knew the feeling of romantical love.

With Liya's love for Rose ever so growing, she became possessive of Rose.

Rose noticing the change of personality, decides to go on a trip with her. Mistaking her possessiveness for worry
------

Mid-way on the trip the carriage falls off track, causing it to fall over. While Rose and Liya survived, Liya had obtained a few broken bones and quite a few bruises.

As they navigate through the forest, the pair stumbled upon a small village.

A guard saw them and rushed forward, thinking them both as bandits and wanting to finish them off.

Liya, despite her injuries tried to protect Rose.

She took a step forward and steadied a defensive stance in front of Rose.

The guard mistaking the movement as offence, slashed Liya in her right eye.

Liya now unable to see in one of her eyes, felt a wave of rage inside her, want to take revenge but as she looked into her Rose's violet eyes.

She calmed down.

"What do you scums want? You killed him already!" The guard shouts, she truly felt no pity nor guilt for what she had done to an innocent.

After a moment of silence, Rose answers "We're not the bandits that you speak of. My carriage went off track and me and my guard found this village by accident." She said in a fearful yet confident tone, she looked away from the guard though a slight blush was see on her pale face.

Part One