105

Young Jennie is lost in pleasure.

She only knew that the big c*ck inserted in her tight p*ssy gave her a lot of happiness, and she was about to die in pleasure.

Taehyung has good skills and knows her sensitive points. He also changed from being gentle at the beginning to a fierce thrusting, the young Jennie also experience more pleasure under this gradual progress and soon reach her climax again.

"Such a tight p*ssy" Taehyung patted the girl's ass and shook her waist. After a few more thrust, his big c*ck was deeply buried in her twitching p*ssy and ejaculated deeply.

Suddenly, the door opened.

Jennie put on a skirt and took the young Taehyung to stand outside with a contented face, but the young Taehyung looked at the young Jennie who had been f*cked by Taehyung to a climax and punched him angrily.

Taehyung easily grasped the fist that was punched and drew his c*ck out, shook his c*ck and smiled at his younger self, "I've prepared her for you. It would be better to f*ck her again, don't you want to try it? What's the taste inside?"

Too much beating.

It was clear that the young man wanted to punch him again but the young Jennie's soft legs couldn't close, and her p*ssy that was just f*cked is facing the younger Taehyung.

The younger Taehyung saw it.

The pink and tight p*ssy of his little girlfriend was slightly swollen by his older self, and the turbid and white s*men mixed with a little virgin blood flowed out. It was an obscene sight.

The young Taehyung's breathing became heavier.

His eyes darkened and stared at the young woman on the bed. Before she could recover from the afterglow of her orgasm, he f*cked his big and erect c*ck into her c*nt.

"Ah... So big, so big...Tae, you slow down..."

The young Taehyung violently grabbed her t*ts and pinched hard and said fiercely, "Look at me, sl*t! Who are you calling? Which one?!"

The young Jennie couldn't answer.

The thick c*ck in her p*ssy was too fierce and too fast, she could not say anything other than babbling and broken moan.

Jennie blushed as she watched on the side.

Taehyung laughed and whispered, "Are you enjoying the show? Are you jealous?"

Jennie raised her eyes and looked at Taehyung, "What about you? Aren't you jealous? Your younger self also f*cked me just now..."

Taehyung held her waist and curled his lips at her.

Immediately afterwards, the skirt on Jennie was torn apart by Taehyung and he threw it on the ground. Jennie was also picked up by Taehyung and thrown into another bed.

Their younger self next to them were still f*cking like crazy and the sound of their f*cking vibrated around the room. While Taehyung touched his hands under Jennie, he poked her p*ssy that still contained his younger self s*men with his fingers.

"Of course, I'm jealous. Jen took the initiative to give my younger self an oral s*x and also voluntarily ride on him to f*ck him, how could he be so treated so well just because he is few years younger than me?" his younger self s*men was drawn out by Taehyung a little bit, Jennie felt the pleasure of her lower body and couldn't help but pant.

It seems that Taehyung knew what happened just now, just like how she knew when Taehyung gently broke the virginity of her younger self, she seemed to be involved.

Since they are both of them and Taehyung f*cks her to play, what is he so jealous about?

Jennie said it but Taehyung stabbed her G-spot with two fingers and hoarsely said, "I'm a really jealous man when it come to Jen, what should I do?"

"Why don't I give it to you, I'll ride you also?" Jennie suggested.

Taehyung smile disapprovingly and then pulled Jennie's legs apart and pressed them down.

"You, you lighten..." Taehyung did not only lighten up but also stabbed his thick c*ck directly in, "Ah~"

"Compared to being ridden by you, I prefer to press you down like I am doing now and f*cking you hard, understand?" as soon as his voice fell, his big c*ck was drawn to her cervix and deep inside. Buried directly to her womb.

"Ahhhh! I know, Tae...you slow down...slowly..."

"Slow down? Do you think I'm easy to convince just like my younger self? I thought you everything you know, from s*cking to swallowing and contracting your p*ssy. Have you forgotten everything?"

"No, no...Ah!" the big c*ck slapped her c*nt, Jennie also contracted in accordance with the rhythm.

His f*cking has always been beyond her expectations and with just few simple steps, Jennie almost reach the edge of her climax.

"Call my name!" Taehyung demanded.

"Ah~"

"You served my younger self once, and you're crying in bed has regressed, right? Look at your younger self, she is calling better than you!"

"Ah! ~ it's so good, my p*ssy is being f*cked by Taehyung's thick c*ck ~ it's so good... ah~ ha ~ ~!!!" Jennie babbled and moaned.

Taehyung spanked her ass and urging her for more, "More...I want more..."

"Ah ~ ah, ha....I like Tae's big c*ck...I like...I'm cummimg...ah~!!!"