☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Draco Headcanons

🎸He's very outgoing and energetic all time.

★Confident and wouldn't be afraid to perform songs or conserts infront lots of people.

★Always interested in anything dragon-related not just because of his pet dragon but he thinks of them as medjestic creatures.

★He can be very loud sometimes, actually scratch that. Draco is always loud, he loves music and wants to share it with everyone.

★He definitely hates soft music, it causes him to sleep .

★Draco would be the type of person who looks though but also secretly has a soft side .

★He is kind,its just the helmet that gives a bad vibe .

~~~~~~~~Draco n Reader hcs ~~~~~~~

You first met in a concert when you accidentally bumped into him .

✧The moment he turned around you were afraid that you got yourself into some serious trouble.

✧Apparently not ,he was actually a very nice guy.

✧You had become good buddies over how fast you got along after you started to talk about music

✧ Regardless it was sometimes hard for you to always keep track with him due to his energetic self.

✧Would constantly ask you about your favourite rockband and song and your favourite instrument.

✧He likes that you have an the same music interest as him, and would appreciate if you let him teach you how to play the guitar.

✧You were the only one who he actually allowed to touch his guitar its really precious to him and he wouldn't trust anyone with it.

✧Would definitely write a song dedicated for you.

✧He's very open with you and wouldn't hide anything from you except his confession though. He wants to plan to it so it'd be very special.