Part - 6. 'Studying Together'

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇    

●Jennie's House●

Jennie woke up in the morning and did her normal routine. But something seems different about her. She was nervous because from today onwards she was gonna study with V. Thoughts like did she do the right to study with V? She agreed to study so all the consequences she is ready to accept. She accepted her fate.

She went downstairs after getting ready to cook breakfast. While she was preparing the breakfast Jin came in the kitchen to drink juice. She remembered that the previous day she had seen a girl with Jin so she decided to ask him about it.

" Good morning. " Jin said to her casually and continued to search for the juice. "Morning." Jennie replied with a bright smile. " Jin yesterday... Lisa, Rosie and I saw you with a girl.... smiling and laughing..... So who is she? " Jennie continues. She first hesitated but at the last line she showed a teasing smile. " Oh she.... She is just a friend. " Jin said shuttering.

" Really? " She said with a mischievous smile. " Yes. " He said and went towards the dining table. Jennie had made the breakfast so she quickly washed her hands and to him. Jennie sat in the opposite direction of his. " Hey at least don't lie to me. I'm your sister. Come on tell me please oppa. " She said with a pleading smile but got no response from him.

" Hey tell me. You can't even share anything with your sister now. " She said getting fake sad. " Ok. Now don't get emotional. " He said taking a deep breath. " She is my crush... " " What!? You have a crush and you didn't tell me. " She said getting excited. " So tell me is she still your crush or.... " " A friend. I don't know if she likes me or not. " He said with a sigh.

"Who will not like my world wide handsome brother. Now tell me her name. " " Jisoo. Kim Jisoo. " He said with a wide smile. Their father settled on the dining table hurriedly. " What are you two doing? We are getting late. Swallow up your food. " After eating they usually go to school.

●At the school●

Jennie was telling Lisa and Rosé about Jin's crush. They made a plan to see Jin's crush during the lunch break.p The bell rang and the students went to their respective classes. Jennie and Lisa were in the same class while Rosé was in another class. Lisa sat at the back seat to Jennie's seat. They were chit-chatting but then the teacher entered the class and all the students became silent. The students wished her good morning.

Miss Cha-young - " Good morning. Sit. As you all know we are going on a trip to Jeju island so i will be sharing some more information about the trip today. We are planning to stay there for 3 days and 2 nights. And you have to dress casually because we are not going to any party. Girls no dress above your knee length. So start packing your bags. And your parents have to sign the approval form which I'm giving now. Do y'all have any questions? "

The students started whispering to each other. Everyone was excited for the trip. The teacher started distributing the forms. And then the class started.

●At lunch break●

Jennie and Lisa were waiting for Rosé to come so that they could start their lunch. They were talking then they saw Rosé coming. It was clearly seen that she was angry and blabbering something with herself. She sat down angrily with them.

Lisa - " Yo girl, what's up? Why are you so angry? "
Rosé - " What does he think of himself? Oversmart. Mental. "
Jennie - " Hey calm down. And tell us what happened? "
Rosé - " Today in class when I was doing my homework peacefully then he-"
Lisa - " He? Who? "
Rosé - " Jimin. "
Lisa - " Okay continue. "

❖Flashback❖

Rosé was writing down the work which the sir gave them. The sir was sitting doing some correction of the books. She noticed that Jimin was aiming to throw a paper ball to Jungkook. Jungkook was sitting on the front bench while he was sitting on the last bench. He threw the paper and unfortunately it landed on the teacher's head which made everyone laugh.