Moonlite!

Age: 23

Created by Madonna

Info: She was the original Catnap! She was meant to have her own show called "Stars in the Sky", a cartoon meant to teach children about astrology, but Playtime Co. decided to discontinue her and then recycle her design to make the one we now know as Catnap, due to the fact that they believed that a cute, cuddly cat plushie would make them sell more than if they sold wooden ventriloquy dolls. Though, they still had some purpose for her..

Appearance: Moonlite is an African American doll with a mouth resembling that of a ventriloquial figure. She has blue side swept hair and longer hair in the back which passes by her shoulders. Her eyes are shown to be yellow and glowing due to the nightlight in her eyes (in her show), and her pupils are black. She has spiky eyelashes and wears a black star earring and a large black and yellow bowtie. She wears a black and blue buttoned up jacket with stitched on sleeves and stars decorating it. She has periwinkle pants that drag the floor and pink house shoes.

Her creator was used for the Bigger Bodies Initiative (she was meant to become Moonlite), and in the process, became very aggressive and began to show animalistic properties, going as far as to hiss and growl instead of talk, refused to eat normally and forced her body to adapt to eating raw meat, and to bite and scratch those who came near her. But, when she did talk, she sat with her face towards the wall and seemed to be having a conversation with Experiment 1188 (Catnap). 

Moonlite's attack patterns consist of ripping her victim's vocal cords out and eating them to mock their voice and lure others into her grasp, dismembering her victim, clawing at or biting them, or bashing their face in.

Her main mode of transportation is crawling, but when she feels like her prey is escaping, she'll get up and run. And when she runs, she runs FAST.

Her death happens soon after Dogday's, when the player escapes Possessed Dogday, Moonlite jumps out of the vents and attempts to attack them multiple times, but the player manages to cause a large pipe to fall on her lower body. In a lastage attempt to free herself, Moonlite rips her lower body off and once again tries to attack the player, but is too weak. The Prototype deems her useless and, when she least expects it, plunges his fingers through her head and drags her away, soon coming back to take her lower body.

CLOSE UP!!

the bitch now

the bitch now

She's now meant to represent a deer/skinwalker, and she still has the ability to mimic voices, she just doesn't need to eat vocal cords to do it

She's now meant to represent a deer/skinwalker, and she still has the ability to mimic voices, she just doesn't need to eat vocal cords to do it. She no longer has regular hands or feet, she now has claws and hooves that are now growing white- ish grey fur on them. 

While Sunrae and Chassity have soul forms that look similar to their toy forms, Madonna tried to take on the form of what she looked like as a human, because she genuinely wanted to leave what she did behind, and having a form which represented what she had done wasn't gonna help that at all. But, sadly, her soul was too decayed, which gave her skin a grey-black tone, her hair a very dark grey color, and a very animalistic form. Her teeth are naturally colored yellow, so don't come for me. :3

She does stand up and she can talk, but at times, she'll act like a deer. For example, if she was somehow in the street and there was a car hurdling towards her, she'd freeze up, or fawn, and get hit (dumb ho). She uses her teeth and claws to eat, and her favorite food (besides people) is Pringles.

She has a pretty ass gf, which makes me wonder how a whole animal can pull more hoes than me :,)