Nightmares

Late at night, Moxxie tossed and turned within the bed of which he shared with his beloved wife, Millie as the reoccurring nightmare that had plagued him for months now, had begun to disturb his slumber once again. The dream always began with Moxxie naked and surrounded by a cold, empty darkness.

"On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright but then this thing turned out so evil...I don't know why I'm still surprised..." Moxxie began to sing softly as he brokenly stared down at the ice-cold, rusty, metal chains that were attached to his wrists. He felt just as empty as the darkened void that surrounded him.

"Even angels have their wicked schemes but you take that to new extremes..." Moxxie continued, slightly surprised when his ex-boyfriend, Chaz appeared to pull the chains attached to the imp's wrists through metal hoops that were attached to the blackened walls, forcing the imp into a standing position with his arms outstretched.

"But you'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind..." Moxxie then looked to Chaz with a somber expression, on the verge of tears as the shark-demon grinned at him sinisterly in return. Chaz then flicked on a match before tossing it onto Moxxie, setting the imp ablaze.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? That's alright because I like the way it hurts...Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? That's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie..." Sparkling tears cascaded along Moxxie's freckled cheeks as the flames danced along his crimson skin but never once burned it.

"Now, there's gravel in our voices, glass is shattered from the fight..." Once the chains had melted from Moxxie's wrists, the imp had attempted to flee only to be yanked back, hard enough to make him fall to the floor by a chain that had suddenly appeared around his neck. He looked up to see that Chaz was holding the other end of the chain-leash with a defiant smirk as he began to pull Moxxie towards him.

"In this tug of war, you'll always win, even when I'm right..." Moxxie glared up at Chaz with pure hatred as he crawled towards him until Chaz had completely pulled the imp into his arms. As much as Moxxie hated it, he felt himself blush as Chaz caressed his cheek.

"Because you feed me fables from your hand with violent words and empty threats and it's sick that all these battles are what keep me satisfied...Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? That's alright because I like the way it hurts...Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie..." As Moxxie continued to sing, he turned his back to Chaz before beginning to grind his bodacious rump along the shark's groin.

The two then engaged in a short dance before embracing.

"So maybe I'm, a masochist...I try to run but I don't want to ever leave, until the walls are going up, in smoke with all, our memories..." Moxxie then watched in concern as the darkness around him turned into a rather, familiar-looking farm in The Wrath Ring. Before them, lied a destroyed barn.

"This mornin', ya wake, a sun-ray hits your face, smeared makeup as we lie in the wake of destruction...Hush, darlin': Speak softly...I'll tell ya that I'm awfully sorry that I pushed ya into the coffee-table last-night before I push ya off me!" Chaz began to rap softly only to become more aggressive as the imp fell onto his back when flinching away from the shark to avoid his sharp teeth.

"I'll try to touch ya so you can scream at me not to touch ya! Run out the room and I'll follow ya like a lost puppy!" Chaz continued as he lunged for Moxxie once again, causing the imp to flee. The shark then chased after his ex.

"Baby, withoutcha, I'm so lost, hug me then I'll tell ya how ugly ya are but that I'll always love ya!" Chaz then pulled a dagger from his pocket and tackled Moxxie to the ground. The two wrestled as Chaz attempted to stab Moxxie.