Chapter 1: A new era

It had been a month since Dominator had been defeated, and no one had seen her ever since. It was a usual day for Lord Hater, sitting bored in his chair when a certain orange star nomad appeared on the Skull Ships security system.

"WANDEEEER!"
Haters powerful voice crakled as he ran down the hallway.

Wander, being his usual oblivious self, thought of it more like a game of tag.
"You'll have to run faster than that if you wanna catch me!" Wander teased lightly.

At last, Hater grew tired and stopped giving chase. As he dragged himself back to his war zone of a room, he overheard two watchdogs talking to one another.

"Dude, they are SO gay for each other! There's no way they haven't locked lips at least once!"
"Are you blind? There's no way Lord Hater would even hold hands with a guy like that!"

At first, Hater thought they were talking about Emperor Awesome, maybe even the Sourdough, The Evil Sandwich. But then, Lord Haters ribs 
ached at what another watchdog had to say.

"Ya know, if you really think about it, Wander and Lord Hater would make a real good couple. Who knows, the rumors might be true"

Rumors? Couple? WANDER? It was all too much for Haters heart as he collapsed as soon as he got into his bed. Then, for once, Hater got a good idea. What if he tricked Wander into thinking he loved him. If Hater... became friends.. with Wander, then it would most likely work. But he would have to become close with the bumbling hillbilly first, and the thought of that made Hater gag.

But, you can't run if you wanna be number one