118

"Why are you crying? Are you uncomfortable?" Taehyung still asked her so confidently after putting her into incontinence.

"Who would be comfortable after bedwetting?" Jennie choked over, "Moreover, I peed on you..."

"I like Jen's pee on my body." Taehyung pulled out his c*ck from lisa's p*ssy, kissed her on the face and then took her to the bathroom to clean up.

Jennie is still crying.

When she thought of the inconinence scene just now, she shed tears in shame. Taehyung couldn't stand it any more, he couldn't endure Jennie's tears. So he put his hands under her legs from behind and picked her up.

"Ah~you..."

Taehyung hugged her from behind with her legs opened and her p*ssy exposed, then took her to the mirror.

"Did you finish peeing just now?" Taehyung looked in the opposite mirror, his eyebrows a little crooked.

Jennie is ashamed, "Don't ask me such things."

Taehyung smiled and coaxed her, "If Jen hasn't finished urinating, then continue. What shame is there in front of your husband?" Jennie wanted to cry again, her eyes are red, "Don't bully me, I drank too much..."

"Hush..." Taehyung whispered softly in her ear and continued to coax her, "If you drink too much, it doesn't matter if you pee, your husband is holding you."

Jennie choked up and said, "I don't want to."

Taehyung kissed her cheek and said to her, "Hey, you need urinate before you can feel comfortable. Otherwise, you will feel discomfort."

Jennie's eyes were teary and her voice is soft and aggrieved, "But, how can it be like this?"

Taehyung patiently and gently coaxed her, "I like to watch Jen, it is also very soft. Comfortable, isn't it?"

Jennie finally loosened.

Not because of Taehyung's coaxing but because she can feel her urine coming up again.

It's all because she drank too many drinks and drank too much alcohol...

Taehyung still made a "hush" sound in her ear. Jennie is still ashamed and thought in a daze, Taehyung said he like it. Since he wanted it, why should she be shy? What is she afraid of? Just do it comfortably.

So Jennie did not control herself anymore, she loosen her self up and a transparent water came out against the mirror.

"It's so beautiful," Taehyung looked at her in the mirror intently, then kissed her cheek and asked her, "Is lili done this time?"

Jennie is still ashamed thinking about it and raised her hand to cover it. Then she scolded Taehyung, "You bastard..."

How could he be so bad?

However, the bastard inserted his c*ck in again.

This time Taehyung entered deeply, slowly and powerfully. Jennie is held in front of the mirror for a short while and before she can reach climax again...

"Can you endure with me? Wait for me." Taehyung pulled out his giant c*ck and returned to the bathtub with Jennie in his arms.

Then he inserted back his c*ck and continued f*cking her.

The two reached their peak and soon climax together again. Although she was ashamed in the middle, she still feels comfortable. Jennie is sleepy and didn't treat herself badly, so she fell asleep in the bathtub.

Anyway, there is always Taehyung who will help clean her up and dress her, then carry her to the bed.

When she woke up again, Taehyung is next to her hugging her and at the same time stroking her waist gently.

"Um...didn't you go to work?"

Taehyung straightened out her hair and then lowered his head and kissed her lips, "I'll take you back to school in a while and then go back, I'm in no hurry."

Jennie turned over and put her leg on Taehyung's waist naturally and said in a daze, "If you are not in a hurry, then go back to sleep..."

Taehyung smiled at her indulgedly, "Okay."