Anern Solar Controller

A solar controller, also known as a solar charge controller, controls the electrical energy generated by solar panels entering the battery

A solar controller, also known as a solar charge controller, controls the electrical energy generated by solar panels entering the battery. Almost all solar power systems using battery power are in great need of solar power charge controllers. The primary function of solar controllers for sale is to ensure that the battery is charged correctly and to prevent overcharging. As a professional solar controller company in China, Anern solar light provides solar controller for sale at great prices!

SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER TYPES FOR SALE

MPPT Solar Charge Controller(MSC)

Anern's MSC is a multi-level maximum power point tracking (MPPT) photovoltaic battery charge controller with independent technology.

PWM Solar Charge Controller

The PWM solar power charge controller is a traditional solar charge and discharge controller with mature technology and high stability.

WHY BUY SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER FROM ANERN?

The solar charge controllers of Anern are MPPT solar controller and PWM solar controller. Our hybrid solar charge controller can control the charge and discharge conditions of the battery, and combined with our solar controller, one can increase the power generation of the solar module. It can also reverse-connect protection to solar cells.

ANERN - SOLAR CONTROLLER MANUFACTURER & SUPPLIER

The main types of solar controller in Anern are MPPT solar controller and PWM solar controller. Photovoltaic battery charging controller is applied in solar power system, coordinating the work of solar panel, battery and load, which is the brain of photovoltaic system. Our LiFePO4 solar charge controller can not only provide multiple protection, but also WIFI remote monitoring and external screen control.

With 15 years of experience in residential and commercial solar power storage, Anern can develop scientific solutions tailored to each customer's situation. As one of the leading solar controller suppliers and solar controller manufacturers in China, Anern has professional Research and development teams of solar pioneers, installed megawatt solar capacity in more than 200 countries and regions, providing OEM/ODM services.