Arusha-Nairobi Bus Transfers

Travel between Arusha, Bus Rental to Arusha Tanzania, and Nairobi City comfortably with Impala Shuttle buses. For your next inter-city trip between Arusha and consider getting to your destination in style and comfort on board one of our well-equipped buses. Outfitted with the resources you need to travel safely and efficiently to your destination. Departing from Pablo Picasso Restaurant next to Kijenge supermarket, the Impala Shuttle Bus will bring you directly to the Impala Shuttle Bus Terminal in Nairobi central Midtown. Our rides go between these two large cities each day and they're the cheaper, faster, fun way to travel to Nairobi by bus.

Arusha-Nairobi Bus Transfers InformationDistance from Arusha to Nairobi: 273.3 Km.Minimum travel time: 4 hours and 20 minutesMaximum travel time: 6 hours and 30 minutesBus ticket price from $25Daily departures: two times a dayBus schedule: 8:00 am & 2:00 pmHow much is a bus ticket from Arusha to Nairobi?

The average price for a bus ticket to Nairobi from Arusha is $25. Traveling by bus on this route is one of the most affordable ways to hit the road. Impala Shuttles ensure that you find great deals on tickets every time. Traveling from Arusha to Nairobi by bus will cost you about the same throughout the year. In general, bus ticket prices for that route are fairly consistent, so expect to pay around $25 whenever you decide to travel.

Station Information Bus Rental to Arusha Where Do the Impala Buses Leave From in Arusha? The Impala Bus's main departure point in Arusha is at Kijenge Supermarket Complex Phillips Road, Arusha. The station is open full day, with restrooms, seating, and several food options available onsite. Within a few minutes' walk from Nairobi Arusha the bus terminal. You'll find parking, rental car agencies, gas stations, fast food, accommodation, and easy access to the rest of Arusha town.

Where Does The Impala Buses Arrive in Nairobi? The Impala Shuttle Bus stops at Parkside Hotel Building . It is along Monrovia Street. The office is actually on the ground floor of this hotel.The location is in the city center next to Jeevanjee Gardens, near Naivas Supermarket which is a 24-hour shopping center, pharmacy, jewelry shop, banks, and coffee shops.The Bus Rental to Arusha office is open daily from 6:00 am for physical office visitors and open 24 hours for online services. Availability and booking for Arusha-Nairobi Bus Transfers So if you're planning on traveling by bus from Arusha to Nairobi, book your ticket with us Bus Rental to Arusha today to reserve your seat and experience our top-notch services firsthand. Learn more about fun things to do in Nairobi or Arusha when you arrive.