131

Jennie was pressed on the bed, Taehyung's thick c*ck is penetrating too deeply, making her release more of her honey water.

"Ah~" it's too deep.

Taehyung quickly reach his climax, and after sending Jennie to her climax once again, he took out his c*ck and patted Jennie's ass to make her kneel down.

Jennie's still experiencing the aftermath of her orgasm, and naturally she became more obedient.

"Push your ass up." Taehyung ordered.

Jennie buried her face in the soft pillow and when she heard his command, she lowered her waist and pushed her ass higher.

Taehyung chuckled and then took three fingers and inserted it into her p*ssy, and deliberately teased her, "Jennie's p*ssy is sl*tty, do you want to eat my big c*ck again?"

"Want to eat...Tae, give it to me..."

Taehyung did not delay his movement, he inserted his c*ck in her soft p*ssy and slammed all the way in.

"Woo... it's too deep..."

Taehyung bent down, with one hand on Jennie's side and the other hand is groping her barely covered t*ts.

Taehyung has played with Jennie's body many times, and he knows every pleasure spots in her body. First, he scratched her t*ts with the strap of her underwear, then stretched his fingers to rubbed her breast and pinched her t*ts.

At the same time, his f*cking has not stopped, but the fierceness has slowed down and became deeper.

"Ah~Ah...it's so good...so good again..."

Taehyung changed his position and continued to f*ck her. Hearing her words, he lowered his head and s*cked on Jennie's beautiful back, and chuckled in a deep voice, "Jen, it's not over yet. I want to go deeper, I want to c*m deep in you. Can I?"

"Do it...c*m deep inside of me...c*m in me...ahhh!"

Before Jennie could answer, Taehyung penetrated deeper. He did not listen to Jennie's pleading, instead he took his time f*cking her p*ssy. Jennie sprayed twice before Taehyung ejaculated in her.

When Taehyung finally ejaculated, Jennie was still experiencing her aftermath and her body was still in a state of euphoria. Afterwards, Taehyung kissed her, "Jen, Thank you for the erotic surprise you prepared for me. I like it very much, I want you to wear it for me again."

Jennie was still in daze, her body is comfortable and her heart is happy. She put her arms around Taehyung's neck and put her lips up, asking for a kiss.

The two continued to kiss each other sweetly. After their kiss, Jennie shyly said, "It's fine if you like it."

Taehyung kissed her neck and touched the base of her ear, "I like it very much, Jen is especially sl*tty tonight, your p*ssy keeps pinching my c*ck, it makes me feel so good."

Jennie blushed and buried her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

She is also very happy. Before she and Taehyung had s*x, she never thought that she would feel content both in mind and body. Fortunately, she met Taehyung and introduce her to this kind of happiness.

"Then... do you want to do it again?" Jennie asked expectantly.

Jennie rarely took the intiative, and Taehyung is hard again. He didn't say anythimg else, he used his recovered hard c*ck to rub her p*ssy and then slowly submerged in. "As long as Jen wants, I will always be hard."

"Ah~ so full... I'm filled by Tae again, ah~" thick and long c*ck is inserted in her p*ssy again and Jennie is once again experiencing intense pleasure. This is destined to be a night full of romance.

Jennie and Taehyung are so affectionate, she almost forgot about Jiang Li until he sent her a message the next day, asking if she could meet him again. Saying that there is something important he need to tell her.

Important matter?

Jennie didn't know what he want to tell her, but she still agreed to meet Jiang Li. She set the meeting place at the coffee shop downstairs in Taehyung's building. She will meet with Jiang Li and after their meeting, she will bring coffee to Taehyung.

It's just that Jennie didn't expect that what Jiang Li told her would have something to do with Taehyung.