Legend of the Dark Energy

(So this story I have been writing since about fifth grade. So that means now I must go back and pretty much re-write the entire thing because it sucks balls.

This is based off a game my Nabors(that's not how you spell it but idegaf)  (they are 5, 7, and 3. All boys)and I play, and one day I started writing about it. It has a similar setting to the hunger games but the plot is nothing like the hunger games. I hope you enjoy!

p.s sorry for the extremely long authors note)

this is just a blurb btw

Nothing really ever changes around here. I mean its always the same, wake up, go hunting, make dinner, and go back to sleep then do it all over again. I guess when your mother is dead and your father ran out the door, leaving you with your four younger siblings things have to be the same.

I wish the people who had it easer could live out here for a day... see how nothing changes. There everything is always different, I guess I never thought one normal day out hunting I would meet someone who would completely change my life.

( Again this is just a preview to the story I might have spotty updates because I'm writing another book on my fanfic account so I might not update this as much,

Vote

Comment

Fan)