15 ≡;- ꒰ °premiere ꒱

"Good work today!"

"Good work today!"

The director pats everyone on their shoulders one by one. Kyungsoo glances at his watch. It's 6 p.m. The public premiere is set on 8 p.m, and the whole production crew is planning to have a dinner together and watch the public premiere at the nearest restaurant. Not for him, though. He plans to chill at his house.

"Are you sure you won't be joining us, Kyungsoo?" The director asks as he pats Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo smiles a bit. "It's okay. I'm tired."

"Well, if you say so. Enjoy your rest then!" The director says as he turns to other people. Kyungsoo slightly bows his head and walks towards his car. On his way, he bumps into Mika who grunts as she walks backwards, not aware of him behind her.

"Kyaahh!" Mika screams as she almost falls. Fortunately, Kyungsoo's fast reflex kicks in as he catches Mika from falling. Mika gasps, she sees this as an opportunity and clings to Kyungsoo even more.

"Oppa! I'm scared!" Mika pouts. Kyungsoo frowns and without warning, he lets Mika go. That poor actress falls to the ground as she has no other support.

"What is happening here?" Kyungsoo asks as he turns towards the staff who is also there.

"Ah, nothing much. I just cleaned up a flower bouquet," he explains. Kyungsoo lifts up his eyebrow.

"A flower bouquet?"

"Yeah. Apparently, some of the staff say that there had been a girl standing there with a bouquet and chocolates while waiting for someone," the staff adds. Kyungsoo nods. This is a new information for him. Figures, as he was under the canopy at all times.

Kyungsoo looks at the ruined bouquet in the staff's hand. The flowers are a mess. The girl kind of reminds him of himself. Waiting for someone without knowing how long until they appear.

"Did she meet the one she wants to, by any chance?" Kyungsoo asks. The staff scratches his head.

"Oh, about that, Miss Mika suddenly told the guards that she is a sasaeng and chased her off—"

"HAHAHHA! OPPA! YOU ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED ME!" Mika suddenly grabs Kyungsoo's arm and links it with her arm. At the same time, she looks directly at the staff and shakes her head a bit, signalling him not to continue.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, suspects something is off with the situation. He glances at Mika who smiles sweetly at him. He knows her well, she would never interfere unless it's involving him. By the looks of her reaction and how she chased off the girl, there is one possibility.

"Hey. Do you remember what shirt the girl wore?"

"Oh, I think she wore a pink dress—"

"HAHAH! WHAT WAS THAT? YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER? THAT'S FINE, JUST GO AND LEAVE US ALONE NOW!" Mika shouts, interrupting the staff's words. She pushes the staff's shoulder so that he leaves them both alone and turns to face Kyungsoo.