Discharge from Hospital

I woke up to see my third brother in the hospital. He came along with the doctor to see if I can be discharged.

  His smile was fucking scary. God, I felt the horror in my heart.
   What was that? Why is he looking at me with those eyes? All hell would have let loose if not for the doctor in the room.

  The Doctor said that I can recuperate at home as long as I was taken care of. My third brother assured him that my family will take care of me and to proceed with the discharge from the hospital.

   The doctor left to take care of my discharge from the hospital. My third brother handed me a bag.

   Third brother said "open it, I bought it for you myself"

  I opened to see a brown shirt and black pant and some underwear for me. The underwear was little small. I doubted if it will fit my buttocks.

  I wanted to complain but seeing my brother looking at me intensely, I decided not to speak.

  "Change into these clothes. We will leave the hospital soon. Your Fourth brother and Fifth brother are waiting for you at the home. They prepared a room for you in the home after they heard that you were awake"

I was surprised about what my third brother told me. Those twin brothers actually prepared something for me? I was living away from my brother's home once I was 18, but what was this.

  Digesting this news, I asked my third brother " So, I am going to live at the home you all live ? "

" I mean it is not exactly the place we brothers used to live but you will know soon. It was hard for us when you were in coma. Tonight all the brothers would come to see you. Including the first brother"

  First brother too? He was super busy ever since he turned 21. I only see him once in a year. I grew up without seeing him much.

  While being in daze, I went to bathroom to change into the clothes my third brother bought me. As I guessed, my underwear was little small. My buttocks were showing.

Anyways, I will buy a suitable one after I go home. I don't want to stay there at all. Why were these brothers nice to me after the coma?

   I changed into the clothes and my third brother nodded at me after seeing me.

I was discharged and my brother drove me in the car to take me to the home.

  It was only now did I remember my parents. In that accident, my parents were also in the car. I wonder what happened. Seeing how my brothers act around me, my parents should be fine.

  My thoughts drifted while I watching the surroundings. Soon I was driven into the middle of the city.

  I arrived at the my parents home. Was I going to visit them first? Makes sense. Since they were in the accident too and probably want to take a look at me after being away from them so long.

  My third brother looked at me intently once and drove the car inside the big pathway to the home.

The security guard was not the one I remember, it was someone younger than the old one. I wonder why the old person changed.

  My parents home was a big villa with 3 floors surrounded by the big garden. It is not an exaggeration to say that it was a palace. I would never earn this amount of money in my lifetime.

  At the entrance, I was welcomed by Sixth brother, Seventh brother and Eight brother at the entrance of the home. Yeah, these triple brothers don't really care about me but were welcoming me.

  They greeted me while I entered. My Fourth and Fifth brother came down the stairs. They must have been coming back from organizing my room.

==To be continued.