Racecar racer au pt1

AU where Max and Gojo used to go to the same school and were friends. They both lost touch after highschool and drifted apart before college. Max left to go study abroad in France and after went study to in England, Oxford for University. Gojo finished college and got into street racing. He started racing professionally and was even lucky enough to inherit his fathers and grandfathers titles as top racer. Along with their popularity and money. 

Max's good friend, Isabell, really likes street racing and happens to get some tickets for it. Max agreed to tag along with her (because she's just such a great friend). On the ride there, she talks all about this amazing racer, one whom she is obsessed with. Max listen as she talks about how gorgeous he is, his gorgeous blue eyes and white hair, his racing name being, 'The Strongest'. 

(see what i did there lmao) 

((i don't watch, don't claim to watch and do not intend to watch F1 or anything like that so if anything wrong or innacurate, get over it))

-------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone brightly, on a spring Thursday afternoon. The two girls arrived at the stadium earlier than expected. They manage to be let in with a little manipulation of the security team. They tread the halls, Isabell in complete awe. The building clean and prestine, they try to find the seating area. Just then Isabell, Max's best friend, spots someone, her favourite racer..

"Oh my god.. It's him!" she exclaims in excitement, tugging on Max's arm. "I'm too scared to go up to him, could you go up with me?"

Max rolls her eyes, why had she decided to come along with Izzy? She was too good of a friend. Max relunctantly agrees and goes along with her. They both walk up to the racer, Isabell nudges Max and the black haired sighs. "Excuse me, my friend really likes street racing and you happen to be her favourite racer, could we get an autograph?" Max asks, watching her friend as the blonde jumps up and down excitedly as though she were a child. The man turns and his smirk is enough to send Max into shock. Max freezes, her eyes fall upon the figure infront of her. The smirk, the eyes, all too familiar. 

"Why of course! Can I get a name for the autograph, for the pretty ladyyy?" the voices cooes, he smirks as he looks at the women. He can sense something familar about the woman in front of him, the voice, but he just can't quite put his finger on it. 

"I-Isabell.." she stutters in utter awe, she looks over at Max who is still frozen. "Max, don't you want him to sign something for you..?" The blonde asks. The black haired woman looks at her friend and shakes her head. 

That's where I recognise her from.. he thinks. He stares at Max as he hands over the autopgraph to Isabell but before he can say anything else, Max pulls away Isabell. Gojo tries to call out to Max just as he's called over by his team. He watches as the two girls disappear.

"Girl what are you doing..! That was-"

"Yeah yeah Gojo, your favourite racer..but we need to find our seats, besides he looked busy." Max tries to justify as they enter the seating area. People had to flood in and the girls took their seats. Isabell scoffs and sits down.

"I don't get what you have against him, he's drop dead GORGEOUS and so funny, and he's a Sagittarius and according to a website I found, him and I are most compatible!"