❤️‍🔥🖤Chapter-14🖤❤️‍🔥

(Punishment)

Previous Chapter:-

Aria/Taehyung- Welcome to my Cage of Love, Mr Mafia/Sweetheart!! (smirk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Chapter:-

Aria POV:-

After a long tiring day at office, I finally came home at around 2 am because first I had loads of work there but the main reason was that I didn't wanted to face Mr Mafia but I don't think it's possible anyhow...as I entered the house an ahjumma came to me and said

Ahjumma- Oh ma'am your things are shifted to the room infront of Sir's room, sir told that from now on you will be living in that room! (smile)

Me- Oh thank you ahjumma and from next time onwards please don't call me ma'am just simply call out my name, ok? (smile)

Ahjumma nodded with a smile and left from there while I came to the floor and then directly inside the washroom while using the phone before going inside I put the phone on the bedside table and taking my pjs from the closet I went in for a refreshing shower, later sometime I came out with a towel covering my wet hair and to my surprise I found all the lights of my room closed while I clearly remember turning on all the lights of the room the moment I stepped inside with my two pretty hands...

Me- Yah what is this, how are all the lights off? Did Mr Mafia gave me a haunted room to live...yeah surely he did otherwise how did he agreed so simply!? (widened eyes)

Suddenly someone pulled me and before I could scream, that person kept a hand on my mouth and said

??- Shh it's me, Sweetheart! (smirk)

Saying this he removed his hand from my mouth while holding me by my waist with his other hand

Me- That's the only problem, why is it you!? (glare)