Part 9

Y/n POV:

I finally found him and saw a handsome boy in his early 20's...

I went to the table and bowed

Hello,I am y/n you must be ji woo hyeon.

He smiled and greeted me.

Ahh!yes,I am sorry I couldn't recognise you, you are more beautiful in real life,he said and kissed my hand gently.

And I blushed.

Thank you,I smiled.

Not knowing someone was watching us laughing and smiling ,and was burning in anger.

We went to a photobooth and clicked many cute pictures together.

We even went to a mall and were roaming around.When a familiar jacket caught my attention.

I was lost in my thoughts trying to remember that where have I seen this jacket.
But was brought out of my thoughts by ji woo...

I shrugged my shoulders and we continued walking.
It was evening and our date came to an end.

Bye y/nssi it was great meeting,if you are free we can go a date again next week,he said.

Thank you,it was nice meeting you too,yea sure I would love to go on a with you again.I said and smiled.

He left and I went to my house.

I changed my clothes and laid down on the bed and smiled thinking about today's date.
And soon drifted to sleep...
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
Suho's POV:

It was my mathematics paper,but my mind was filled with the thoughts of y/n.

I was so frustrated that I got up and left the paper in between and went to the cafe where y/n was supposed to meet up with her "Date".

I reached there and sat on a table still waiting for her to come.

The bell on the door jingled resulting that someone came.
I looked up and saw y/n wearing a red dress.
She was looking really pretty,my heart was beating very fast.

I didn't even realise that I was staring at her.
I watched her go towards a table.

I was feeling some uneasy feeling inside my stomach but ignored it.
I saw that they were greeting each other but something else caught my attention,that boy kissed her hand and she blushed.

What the hell!!,I exclaimed.

I calmed myself down and kept staring at them.

After some time,
They went to a Photo Booth.I was waiting for them outside.

They even went to a mall and were roaming around talking and laughing.

Suddenly,y/n turned around and I hide myself behind a pillar but what I didn't knew is that I was a bit visible.