The Suffering

Author Note: In the original series, the story revolves around the boy Shakthi's disappearance. In this version, that boy wouldn't go missing rather it is another person...

Anyone would look at TK and think that he has everything in life. A rich family, excels in studies at reputed a boarding school. But what others don't know is the loneliness and self-hatred that is slowly killing him. TK has friends in school but they are not close enough to reveal a deep secret that is in him. He is gay. Being gay in India is not an easy thing, you would not be accepted in the society. He knows if his family finds out that he is gay, his family will disown him if they love him enough to not kill him.

The fear of being alone forever and teenage desperation have led him into the hands of the schoolmaster Samual Singh. He knows he should not be with a person twice his age and if anyone finds out, not only he would be in trouble but Sam would go to jail for being with a minor. At the start of their relationship, TK was happy but it didn't fill out the loneliness inside him, he was aching for love. It was like a Ferris wheel for him, at one moment he was in high and after that, he was feeling worse about himself and gross.

When he tried to cut off the relationship with him Sam would gaslight and threaten him. There is still one and half years left for him to leave the school but he is not sure if he can hold on to himself that long. When TK started to reject Sam's advances, he drugged TK and then little by little TK was addicted to that. He knows if TK goes to complain about Sam, he would also reveal about his addiction to everyone and his life would get ruined.

TK contemplates about killing himself but a small part of him holds the hope that once he is out of this school everything would be alright. The question is, will it be alright? Would he be able to get out of Sam's hold? Will he ever find someone that loves him? Will he be alright?