𝐢𝐢. matching sweaters

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴  𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 SWEATERS  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 SWEATERS 𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

AALIYAH WAS FIRST to enter their home, placing the food they brought on the empty table before going to greet them. I kissed Jennifers cheek, before waving at Dylan's dad with a smile.

As soon as her family walked in, Dylan appeared with a smile, his eyes setting on her. "Hi," He mumbled, his eyes sparkling as soon as she smiled back, head tilted to the side.

"Hi," She looks up at him, "Go say hi to them now." She then shoos him off, watching him go off before moving her eyes to the dining room.

"Did i miss something?" Julianna whispers to Aaliyah, her eyes stuck on Dylan.

Aaliyah turns to her, a confused look clear on her face. "What?"

"Dylan, he's like, so over the moon you're here. It's sickening," She then rolls her eyes, a playful smile on her lips, receiving a smack on her shoulder from Aaliyah.

"You and your situationship are sickening," She mimicked, "You think no one hears those lovey dovey crap you and him say to each other at twelve AM, it's gross. Put a ring on it or pack it up, Baba already thinks you should give marriage a few years while Mama is basically begging you to marry."

"I love Mama, but I have to side with her husband on this one," Julianna scrunches up her face. Aaliyah laughs before pulling Julianna to the table, taking seats.

Conversations and topics have started, the same old same old; school, friends, tests, grades, family. This year, however, a new topic was added—relationships. The most dreadful of topics. It made Aaliyah nervous, especially talking about this to a bunch of grown ups.

"So the 'I don't believe in love' finally believes in love?" Julianna sent Aaliyah a specific look, in which Aaliyah was tempted to hurt her in that very moment.

"I—" Aaliyah's lips went into a thin line, her cheeks red as her eyes set on Dylan, sharing eye contact as she debated on what to say.

Do I believe in love now?

"I wouldn't call it that," She shook her head, then tilted her head downwards, her eyes stuck onto the plate to avoid all the eyes on her. A slight pang in her heart as she spoke, unsure as to why, but ignored it, anyway.

"Then what would you call it?"

She is planning my funeral!