My sister has weird taste...

I'm Lawrence Côté, a decently popular guy at my college. I go to many frat parties and hook up with a lot of girls. I am the polar opposite of my twin sister. My sister is Sapphire Côté and she hates going out with people, playing dating simulators all day after school which ends up giving her 4 hours of sleep on good nights. I got the looks of my mother and she got the looks of mostly my father, the only thing me and her have the same is our hair thickness and eye color.

After being at a frat party all night I come home at 4 AM, greeted with my sister playing some stupid dating simulator like she always does. "Sis go to sleep." I tell her then I get into the shower.
After the shower I see that the TV that she was playing the game on was still on, "Sis I told you to-" She was not there, I check her room to make sure. She is now sleeping, she never forgets to turn off the game...
Curiosity got the best of me so instead of turning off the game I sit down and start playing it.

These guys are all so creepy... I mean it says that five out of six of them stalk me for crying out loud.. Is this seriously what my sister likes? Maybe I should take her to a mental hospital...

After four hours of playing the game while drinking Blood Marys, I fell asleep.