✨❤Love and affection ❤✨

After Lucifer and alastor had a fight about who Charlie loves more Charlie made them apologize to each other and made them get along by making alastor spend more time with her dad. In other words alastor had to listen to Lucifer's every command whether he wanted to or not.

Alastor's POV:
I was on the couch reading a book when Lucifer came over and grabbed the book out of my hands. I looked at him wig a raised eyebrow before he finally spoke up. "Shouldn't you be with me? Charlie did say you have to be with me at all times~.." He said in a strangely suggestive way. "And I heard no part of it so therefore I will not be doing that" I said in my usual radio static voice.

Lucifer looked at me weirdly before shrugging and walking off. "Strange.." I thought to myself before realizing he took my book with him.

Third person POV:

It's been a while since Lucifer last asked for a request from alastor, which is refreshing for him but also odd. As Lucifer would take any chance he had to annoy alastor but now he's been locked up in his room for hours which alastor thought was for the best. "Alastor have you seen my dad?" Charlie appeared out of nowhere behind alastor. It didn't scare him but it was strange as he would've sensed her presence. "No my dear, in fact.. I haven't seen him since this morning" alastor replied as Charlie seemed to look worried. "Can you check on him for me?" Charlie asked alastor in a slightly worried tone "ah, no no. Dear I'm sure he's fine" alastor said reassuring her but Charlie wasn't having it "please alastor..! What if he's not in his room.." Alastor sighed seeing there was no way he was going to convince her so he nodded and went upstairs, walking past all the other rooms before he finally reached Lucifer's room. He was about to knock on the door when he heard sobbing and slight whimpering. Alastor paused for a second before knocking on his door "your majesty?" Alastor said quitely but there was no answer. He knocked again and called out again but no answer.

Alastor let out a frustrated sigh before turning the door knob and walking into Lucifer's room. "Did you not hear me knocking-" alastor's sentence was cut short when he saw the sence before him. Lucifer was curled up into a fetal position, tears stained his face as he was wearing nothing but a white button-down that was two times his size and black and grey underwear. his hair looked like a mess and his eyes were slightly puffy.

Alastor looked at Lucifer for a second before going over to him and sitting on the edge of his bed. "Are alright sir?" He asked in a rhetorical way as he knew that Lucifer was not fine. "G-get.. Out." Lucifer managed to stutter out while he wiped his tears with his cuff of his shirt. "Why are you crying?" Alastor asked ignoring that he told him to get out. "That's none of your business, just get out.." He replied in a trembling voice. Alastor sighed and without thinking, he put his stick to the side and pulled Lucifer close to him. His ears flattening slightly "w-what are you d-doing..!?" Lucifer said in shock as his head was resting on alastor's chest. "Shh.." Alastor replied softly as he comforted Lucifer. He was humming a soft melody and after a few minutes Lucifer was sleeping peacefully in his arms, his vest slightly stained with tears as he alastor looked at the sence before him. He carefully let Lucifer out of his arms and covered him with a blanket before leaving. He closed the door behind him and sighed as he had many thoughts running through his head as to why he did that.

He went downstairs and sat on the couch when Charlie approached him. "Hey al, is everything alright? You were up there for quite a while.." Charlie said to alastor as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "It was nothing my dear." Alastor said but he didn't realize that his face was burning up.