𝟏𝟐| 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖎𝖓

WITH SHAKY HANDS and her leg bouncing up and down nervously, Tessa sat between the three women in the Sons clubhouse, her gaze filled with uncertainty as she glanced at each of them, desperately trying to read their respective faces after she told...

WITH SHAKY HANDS and her leg bouncing up and down nervously, Tessa sat between the three women in the Sons clubhouse, her gaze filled with uncertainty as she glanced at each of them, desperately trying to read their respective faces after she told them in detail why the attack on Tara had occurred.

"Wow, and I thought I had my fair share of exes who were crazy. But if this was a competition to see who had the worst ex, you won." Lyla was the first to speak up and immediately reached for Tessa's hand, surprising the young woman somewhat with the gesture.

"Well, I'm not proud of it", Tessa huffed, running her free hand through her straight hair. "On the other hand, I wouldn't have Sawyer without himᅳ but that's the only good thing that came out of this relationship."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that", Gemma huffed, rising from her chair to pace around next to the table, her hands on her hips. "We have to do something about this guy. He means danger and trouble, we don't need that right now. And no one treats us with such disrespect. Attacking the President's Old Lady?", the older woman asked with a snort, shaking her head at the stupidity of this guy. "Does he have a death wish?"

The dark-haired girl swallowed quietly, grateful for Lyla's support, whose hand squeezed hers gently, an understanding look in her blue eyes.

Tessa took a deep breath, searching for the right words. "It was just a warning, a message to prove to me that he has no problem hurting people I care about."

"How did he even find you?!" Gemma hissed. Not because she was angry, but because she was worried. "Tara could be dead, Tessa! This happens if you start working for the porn industry. You get famous and people start recognizing you. I bet he found you on a website, which means you literally lured him to us."

Tessa's gaze dropped, from the corner of her eye she glanced at Tara, who hasn't said anything on the subject yet. Didn't that say enough? Tara was probably thinking about the best words she could spit at her to show her that she didn't want anything to do with her anymore. The thing was that Tessa could even understand if Tara was angry and wanted distance.

"Gemma, stop it. She's been through enough, don't you think?" Tara warned gently, catching a confused yet grateful look from Tessa. With a small smile, Tara looked at her friend and reached for her free hand. "I know what you're going through, I also had an ex who used my friends to keep me smallᅳ and it was horrible, scary time in my life. I hope Happy knows about this Cal?"

"Yes, yes of course, I told him about it yesterday", Tessa assured the doctor, a wave of immense relief washing over her as Tara's warm gaze continued to rest on her and a satisfied hum vibrated through the brunette's throat. "So..does that mean you're not mad at me because you were attacked because of me?"

"Jesus, no, why should I, Tessa?" Tara quickly shook her head, almost hurt that Tessa thought of her that way. "Any person with common sense knows that you are just as much the victim. It's not your fault", putting emphasis on her last few words, Tara gave the matriarch an intense look. "It's not her fault her ex is in Charming now and stabbing her friends, Gem."