Introduction

This story takes place in a fictional world that is divided into two sides. Humans and other living beings inhabit one side, while the other side is inaccessible due to a mysterious barrier. Crossing this barrier seems impossible.

Adventurers from all over the world are eager to explore the other side and unravel its mysteries. However, all information about the other side has been erased from history, and the government strictly prohibits any research or attempts to reach it. Those who try to venture to the other side are severely punished, and any collaboration towards this goal is forbidden.

The government has established a special task force to maintain law and order, with the primary responsibility of identifying and punishing individuals attempting to reach the other side.

Many people believe that the other side is inhabited by monsters, while others think it is a beautiful place where everyone can live happily. Some even believe that it grants any wish.

Numerous individuals worldwide are determined to uncover clues scattered across the world in hopes of finding a way to reach the other side.

The story's protagonist is a young man with a dream of bringing happiness to everyone's life. As his journey progresses, he discovers new abilities and powers, unaware of their true extent. He is always ready to help those in need, bringing happiness to many people along the way.

The story will begin from the next chapter onwards.