𝟎𝟎𝟏.

MELODY GENESIS ROSÉ never had the perfect life

MELODY GENESIS ROSÉ never had the perfect life. And the worst part of it was that it felt like everyone knew her more than she knew herself. Everyone knew of her past, of what happened to her, but not many accepted her for who she was.

Her parents passed away when she was ten, her sister moved to New York when she was twelve, so she had no other choice than to move in with her neighbour. Her neighbour was her moms best friend who had a daughter her age, well one year younger and a little son. Her husband was the sweetest person she ever met and well her sister was a bit crazy if you ask Melody, but other than that, it was great living with them. Melody got along with their daughter, Julie and they never treated her like glass that could break anytime. Not like others.

But it all changed when Melody was fifteen and Julie was fourteen. Julies mom passed away and suddenly everything was about Julie. She acted like Melody didn't go through the same things she went through. All Melody wanted was to help her, but Julie shut her out and slowly everything turned to be about Julie.

Melody loved the girl like a sister, but she couldn't accept the way she acted so they became distant. Melody barely came home and mostly slept at her best friends house. That was until Julies dad called her to tell her that they were planning to move. He begged her to help Julie clean her moms studio. She agreed, but she didn't know it would lead to what happened.

 She agreed, but she didn't know it would lead to what happened

MELODY AND JULIE stood in the entry way of the garage. Melody looked at Julie who looked unsure.

"Are you sure you can do this now?" She asked. She saw Julie take a deep breath before she nodded.

The curly haired girl opened the door to the studio, she turned on the lights as Melody slowly walked in behind her. The brunette watched Julie pull down the cover of the piano.

"Should I already tackle the loft?" Her soft voice broke the silence of the room.

"Sure." Julie answered, not even looking at her. She felt the distance between them, but she was more than thankful that she was there with her. Julie and her mom always included the girl in their mother-daughter times. They all played music together and Julie knew that this meant a lot to Melody aswell.