To Morris

Dear Morris, 2/06/1945
Hello again old friend, how have you been recently? I've been quite well, I started growing my own food, just like you taught me! I already have carrots popping up, those of course, are piggy's favorite. Unfortunately instead of red roses, we got white (as you can see in the photo.) The garden is growing though!

On another note, how is America treating you? It seems so wonderful from the pictures you sent me last time of that woodstock Vermont place we spoke of, as well I hear, that the war might end soon, Doesn't that seem just fabulous, then I can go to...

On another note, how is America treating you? It seems so wonderful from the pictures you sent me last time of that woodstock Vermont place we spoke of, as well I hear, that the war might end soon, Doesn't that seem just fabulous, then I can go to America with you! Oh Morris, I cannot wait to be with you! But alas I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however I must tell; mother is not well, bedridden and sick! She fainted one day and now she's in terrible condition,
throwing up every hour of every day, it's terrible! Would you happen to know anything about her disease? Hopefully once mother is better, we all can live together in that american state Vermont!

Sincerely, Thea
P.s. How is your leg treating you? The last time we spoke, you said it was worse than it ever has been, please understand that if you need anything, like medication, I will send some down to you.

A.N: because this is my first one and I wrote this on a different platform, it doesn't have the font I would like the next one will.
What do you think so far? 🤔