Jajqke

Ughhhh" I sighed falling backwards onto my bed. "Fuckin finally." I finally finished unpacking my entire apartment, after not leaving my apartment for over a week. My mom was was coming down next week to check out the new place. My back is in an insane amount of pain. I think I'm ready to go out, maybe socialize a bit. "How about some Micky D's." I say to my sweet baby Marie; My cat by the way. "Don't worry girl, I'll bring you a piece of my burger". I give Marie a kiss on the head and head to me car.
    *ring-ring* "heh-lo" I answer the phone. *Hey, Anasin here"The girl on the other end says.
"Oh hey...." My voice dropped from happy to angry.
"Your probably wondering how I got your numberrrr~~~"
"Shut up Ana, get to the point"
"Welll I was letting you know, Me and Anthony are engaged, just thought you should be aware"
"Good for you" I say and hang up as soon as the last syllable came out.
    I should probably explain, Anthony is my asshole brother, and Anasin is my bitch ex. Yes my brother is marrying my ex. You know what! Fuck. Them. I'm just gonna forget this and get my damn Mac Donny's.
   *ring-ring*
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!"
"Chill girl!" It was Anasin again
"Dont fucking tell me what to do, now what the hell do you want"
"Its just you hung up so fast I couldn't tell you, you're invited to my bachelorette party"
"No"
"What I thought you would love that, seeing as we are going to spend the week in canada"
"Fuck you, and that asshole brother of mine, I'm not going anywhere near your wedding" I hung up abruptly. Yep of course I told her that's where I wanted spend my bachelorette party at and of course she goes and does the same thing, I bet the wedding is on a California beach.
    "Baby! Im Home!" I called for my cat. The little jingle of her bells and petter patter of her paws when I call for her always make my day. I grabbed Marie and headed to bed.
    -I hate life- I thought in my head. -My Ex who I loved, and my only brother, are getting married and are gonna live my dream life. How much else are they gonna do to me. Fuck it why not. I grabbed crap craft scissors and went to the bathroom. -no going back- I though copping my butt length hair to my shoulder. Then I heard my baby meow and headed back to bed.