Are you ready to be more than friends?

It was normal day in golden beach high.

Suddenly a noise from class speaker came.
"Everyone along with teaching teachers are requested to assemble in Auditorium."

There was an announcement

Ken and Barbie who were sitting in this history class bored were really happy from announcement.

After 5 min they all the students assembled in the auditorium

Principal Weems cleared her throat and said in the mic. "Everyone silence..."

"So, we have announcement to make. As you know that Valentine's Day is coming this week so we thought of keeping Prom in our school on the same day."

Ken and Barbie looked at each other and smiled.

"So all the people who wants to come to this year prom be their with your dates or friends."

"Now everyone go back to your classes."

******************************************
Kenneth was really popular in golden beach high he was everyone's crush because of the magnificent physique that he had built in gym, his handsome features, he was smart in studies, he was kind, he was sweet and he had recently started playing basketball in school. He was everything a girl could ask for.

And all the members in Barbie's group Nikki,Teresa,
Daisy,Renne and Barbie had crush on him.

Although they know Barbie deserves him but they could help but they never try asking him out.

Many girls will..

******************************************

They just came out of the auditorium when Barbie heard a voice from her back

It was Ken

"Ohh..hi ken." Barbie said smiling at him
Her pretty smile always made his heart melt.

"Uhh...so you know..that." Before he could complete his sentence his basketball teacher called him from behind.

"Hey Ken can you please come here really quick?"

"Sure. Sorry Barbie." He said

"It's fine."

************************************
It was lunch time. Ken was still out for the basket ball practice.

"So.. are you excited for prom Barbie." Teresa asked

Barbie chuckled and answered "Sooo..excited I can't imagine how fun will it be."

They were just talking when Harriet interrupted.
———————————————————————————
Authors note: Sorry guys I just want to inform that in  this story Harriet is a queen bee. Boys are mad for her just like Ken.
And she is really into him
———————————————————————————
"Heyy!!! Guys. What are you doing?"
She said.

"What the heck she is doing here." Daisy whispers in Barbie's ear.

"No idea!?" Barbie whispered confused

Harriet was a rich and pretty was a popular girl of the school. She didn't use to talk to everyone and was self obsessed and selfish rude person tho people were still obsessed with her. She was really into Kenneth but Ken never gave her attention. The one and only he wanted was Barbie.

"Ohh..Hi Harriet. We are just having lunch want to join us."

"No thanks I just don't eat this meal actually my chef cooks me food. And I wasn't here to spend time with disgusting people like you. I was just here to inform you that to stay away from my boy or you can say future HUSBAND!"