Info

Name: Y/n Kanroji

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Y/n's Appearance

Y/n is a curvaceous young woman of deceptively muscular build and a pale skin complexion. She stands slightly taller than average. She has large round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes and a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

As Dove, She wears a white dress with golden attachments on it, her miraculous is a golden headband with feathers on it, she wears white heels with golden designs on it she wears a white dove mas and carrys a sword with her her hair is tied into a long French braid. her kwami's name is dovey and activate words are "Love Reveal" deactivate words are "Love Return."

Y/n's Personality

Y/n is a very emotional, passionate, and jovial individual who constantly compliments and swoons over her comrades in her head, likely a contributing factor towards her nickname as "The student of love" " Although she can be shy and is easily flustered, Y/n is kind to others. However, despite her gentle and seemingly innocent demeanor, Y/n will not show mercy to Hawkmoth and his akumas.

Besides her rather emotional personality, Y/n can come off as childlike at times, when she had to explain to Ladybug and Cat noir about her mark she describes it using bizarre onomatopoeia. She's also prone to exaggerated over-reactions. She is a very caring person, always showing others her love. She can get rather excitable.

Family:

Unnamed Parents [alive]

Unnamed five siblings [alive]

Love Interest:

Marinette Dupain cheng

Adrien Agreste

Alya Cesaire

Nino Lahiffe

Chloe Bourgeois

Luka Couffaine

Kagami Tsurugi

Nathaniel Kurtzberg

Felix Graham De Vanily

Lila Rossi