Unrequited (Oneshot)

Note: This story is based on Alien Stage which you can see the video that I posted. And the character I am using is Identity V character which didn't belong to me. All of this character is not based on the game or the video it was purely made.

Ship: Xie Bi'an x Fan Wujiu

Warning: Switch POV

- Contestant 503 enter the stage -

I slowly took a step as the stage came to light. The stage came to light as the audience came through the screen. They scream for more entertainment as they are already bored from the previous one.

They simply think of us, human as their plaything, nothing more

They don't see us as a being that wants to live happily. They only want a toy to entertain their boredom.

But that is okay for me, it's gonna be over soon. Since I no longer have the desire to change and live again.

My mind got blurred as the sound of the instrument came. My eyes look at the surroundings full of strange creatures as they call themself as the lord of the realm, alien, the one who took my home, and took my loved one.

Now let this hell come to an end.

- 3.. 2.. 1.. -

Allow me, to the tips of your fingers
Allow me, to the ends of your feet
Dissolve me in your gaze
I don't want to let you go

As the music rings in my ears, my mouth still searching for a word to sing next, my mind starts to remember the past. The year that I still want to live and want to change for the better.

The year that I learned love is sweet yet it is unreachable.

- - - -

Flashback (Fan Wujiu 10 years old)

In the fleeting blossoms, in a small space that they trapped us, I met someone.

Behind the tree where I hide myself as I don't want anyone to see my hideous appearance. There I see someone who is more beautiful than the red roses that I picked.

She is the first one that I could ever called 'the ray of light'

The smile on her face set something warm in my heart. Something blooming inside of me when I looked at her smile

Maybe if I stay longer and see her smile longer I can-

Just then I quickly hide myself as others realize my presence. I can actually feel a hole staring back at the tree I was hiding. The other seems to notice my presence.

I want to run away because I don't have the courage to speak when I get caught.

Please don't come here.. Please just stay where you are. I don't want anyone to see me right now.

"What are you looking at, Helena?" when I hear her voice, I even just whisper. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. I then heard the other reply "Ah.. it's nothing. I just felt that someone was watching us.."

"Really? Should I scare them away with my fan, my dear Helena?"

"You shouldn't do that Michiko- What if people get scared and don't want to be friends with you?" The girl, Helena, sounds worried.

I hear a chuckle from behind. 'Can I really see?' I thought to myself for a second. But it seems that I listen to my heart more than I listen to my thoughts. Quickly as my heart tells me, I look at her again, still hiding behind the tree.