Opposites Attract

Prologue

         I like him, no I have a crush on him. No I have an utterly large hopeless love for him. And he doesn't even know it. This is how it always was, and have been for 10 years. I've known him since I was 6. When I'm around him I feel weak and blush every second he talks to me. This hopeless crush I will never get over.

                                                      Chapter 1

      I walked into the our first hour math quickly trying to find my seat. I loved my view, it was the perfect place. I could see him perfectly from my spot. Even though I tried not to stare, it was difficult considering his bright blue eyes that were exhilaratingly eccentric couldn't help but intrigue me. Kalin.. Kalin was his name. He was the classic jock with the "I don't give a shit" vibe, even though he had a twist of unexpectedly high intelligence. He did act immature but he also made up for it by being the star player on the football field. He definitely knew I existed, I have mean I'd hope so. Six out of the ten years we have known each other, we shared every class together. Coming with the part of being the star jock, he constantly has girls around him which does cause him to be somewhat a fuckboy but I mean, more experience, right?