Plans

Suicidal: Chapter One

Staring up at the ceiling, crying about how your a failure...is what I do on a daily basis.

I have only two friends.
Which don't really talk to me often like before. Since they both became 'popular'.
I was now listening to 5sos on my phone.

I went to lock the door but Ana and Lily walked in. "Hey baby girl...." Ana says. "Hey" I say. "So we have plans for the Summer." I nod signaling them to go on.."we're going to Florida" she adds. I faked smiled. "Cool. I hope you guys have fun" I say as I grabbed my phone.
"Your coming silly..I know we haven't been together in a while. So I want us to be normal.again....."Ana says. "We leave in the next 12 hours. So go get packing for the summer." Ana says. Hugging me and left. Lily did the same.
I sigh and walk upstairs. I grab a suitcase and fill it up with sweats, skinny jeans, shirts, long sleeve shirts and my hair stuff.
I grabbed my razor and looked at it.

Press it to you're skin...you know you want to.

Just fucking do it.! You a fucking failure and worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself.

I sigh again and put it on the side of me going on Twitter.

Bonnie_Mia: @Dontletmedrown you're still alive? I thought your ass killed yourself already

Dontletmedrown: I can I kill myself when I'm already dead?

Bonnie_Mia: really cliché. Just do it.

Dontletmedrown: maybe i will.

I read all thee other hate. I look at the blade. It won't hurt to do a little.

I grab the blade with my shaking hands.
I drag the blade on my skin seeing blood come out my arm.

One....two...three... Four....five...six..

I go to the bathroom and clean up my mess. I check my phone and it was 4:54.

I went under my blanket and closed my eyes and let the slumber begin..